Ask  Coruscant Closing Time

Discussion in 'Deep Core and Core Worlds' started by Kaath Shorn, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Coursacant 03:55

Al's Pizzaria
    The was the conclusion of an easy night for Kaath, as his usual operations had gone off without a hitch. The pizzria typically closed at four in the morning, seeing as they receive very few clients around times much later than that. One of the things that made the pizza place a popular one was the bar. Most pizzria's would only cook, where Al's was also known for it's drinks. A middle aged rodian man would go through his nightly routine, walking out from behind the bar and declaring "Alright folks, closing time. One last call for alcohol, any takers?"

The building was Sparsely populated with some rough-looking humans, and organics of nocturnal species. Kaath had just walked through the door to her the last call, and figured that he deserved a reward for a job well done. The man would walk up to a bar stool and give a big smirk "I'll have a round of something celebratory, make it Alderaanian." The rodian would roll his eyes and begin to quietly shout at the delivery guy, "Kaath. You might have succeeded, but you're still on the clock! If you buy something expensive it's coming out of your paycheck!" The man would just chuckle, "I wouldn't have it any other way Al."

Begrudgingly, the barkeeper would turn around and grab expensive bottle of wine from a shelf. in his hands was Alderaanian wine. It had been aged for nearly fifty years. This was a high quality drink, and Al knew it would cost more than Kaath could afford, but for a job well done, he would arrange an employee discount. "Fine, drink up and get out, we're closed tomorrow anyhow..."

2. Xzaien

Xzaien Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Xanthum the Mighty
    Character Profile:
    Link
    It would seem... that the transfer of messages from across the galaxy were sent upon deaf ears. It took a great many hours for the message to finally reach Xzaien's crew aboard the 'Ebon Vraxis II' it was a necessary thing as she and her crew were far away from any sort of communications buey out in deep space. In fact, she were far away in the Unknown Regions seemingly looking for something.

Presently, Her deck officer knocking on the Captain's Quarters. A tall bloke, Former Imperial Intelligence with a great many connections throughout the inner core and it seems they got a lead on a some sort of important bloke who had just finished a pretty large escapade. He began to speak to Xzaien.

"Xzaien- It appears that my connections have found someone of great use in the Inner Core on Coruscant. Galactic Alliance Rebel by the name of "Kaath Shorn" he had recently finished a high-profile job recently. Perhaps you and him would make a great team someplace... If you are willing to negotiate with him."

Xzaien's response came right quick. She had been meditating for a few hours before, and seemed to have finished the daily ponderings of the day. It nevertheless quickly came to that perhaps he would make a formidable ally or perhaps a good connection inside of Alliance Politics. It was a tasty situation to not put down or even consider. Xzaien then added on a order to her previous response.

"Ah- Thank you. I will make for Coruscant Presently. Consider that you prepare the rest of the crew to disembark, and to be on their best behavior."

The Deck officer nodded and left, Datapad in tow. It was assumed that he was making to brief the rest of the fifteen blokes on board to do Xzaien's bidding.
    The trip to Coruscant was relatively fast. Only a hour. Thanks to the improved hyperlane tech that had been installed on the 'Ebon Vraxis's' Previous Owner. A neat little addition.

Xzaien and her crew arrived on the Sith Capitol of Coruscant. One the Capitol of the Republic, it had been in Sith hands for almost six-hundred-years and as such bore the mark of such a occupation along its surface. A pretty sight even for Xzaien.

Her ship entered atmosphere after the passing of a priority entry, the guardsmen at the planetary shield for Coruscant seemingly letting her in, after assuming she were a apart of the Sith. Touching down on the Surface Starport. The processing was extremely quick even for Xzaien's standards. Being cleared in all about five minutes. What the Officer' said to Xzaien was that he would likely be located at the nearby Pizza Shop. A recent invention, to wind down after this mission. It was a place too good to pass up as local reviews dictated.

Along the winding streets of Coruscants gaudy surface, and the passage of Sith Troopers and Sith on vacation did Xzaien finally come across in person to this famed Pizza Joint.

If Kaath managed to look up from his drink. He could see a short little Cathar woman walk in, She wore a bright crimson red cloak which consealed anything more than her head. Around her, were a uniformed entourage of Uniformed Sith Troopers. This would be a red flag immediatly. Would Kaath think that he were found out? Or was this just another oblivious Sith that he was all too familiar with? A choice was left to him. Act Natural. Or break and run.

The men surrounding Xzaien varied greatly in stature and height. However, four figures stood straight out to Kaath. A Mandalorian wearing his best equipment and toting a Heavy Blaster Cannon, A black furred female Cathar with shifty eyes, a Female Bothan Smuggler, with this comedic grin on her face, and lastly. A bandaged up Imperial Officer. With a bandage over his eye, and his left arm in a sling. The other blokes around them were all dressed as Sith Troopers.

[​IMG]

Not the modern variants mind you. But vintage uniforms, ones based off the Ancient Sith Troopers used to battle the Republic during the Hundred Year Darkness.

Meanwhile Xzaien, locked eyes with Kaath after a suspiciously short glance about. She smiled, and approached slowly toward him while the rest of the entourage behind her fanned out into strategic positions. Seemingly covering all entry points and exit points. She sat directly infront of him in a booth. She crossed her legs underneath the table and spoke:

"I know who you are."
    @James Steel

3. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Kaath was enjoying his beverage, when he felt a cold chill run down his spine. It wasn't the power of the force forewarning him, or expensive surveillance technology, but a strange gut feeling. The man would look up slightly to see the establishment being walked into by a group of imperials. While seeing them in the pizzeria wasn't uncommon, they were usually off duty. The fact that these men and women were wearing armor meant that they were here on business. That was extremely unsettling.

Al, the rodian bartender, would finish polishing an empty glass as he rose an eyebrow at the group. "Ah, sorry folks, we're closed at the moment...huh..." he would be seemingly ignored by the entire crew. It would quickly become apparent that they weren't here to raid the place. The empire would have already started shooting. Speaking of which, some of the soldiers' armor looked off. Kaath wouldn't identify what made it look off, but it certainly wasn't standard issue.

Many of the remaining patrons would quickly evacuate before all the exits would be sealed by the various troopers. The group had some sort of plan, maybe they weren't here to fight. The pizza guy would simply lean back, looking directly at the leader of the group. She wore a red cloak, no officer wore something like that, this woman was either some sort of spec ops member, or a sith...

Before long, he would find himself being approached by the woman. Kaath would simply prop his feet up and the table as she sat down. Then the declaration of his identity would be made. Something was clearly off, if she was with the sith, and knew who he was, he would already be dead. "You probably do. That's why you put on a show walking in here... I can think of two reasons I'm not already dead: either you want me alive for interrogation, or you and your boys are impersonating imperials..."

Kaath wasn't sure which of these two assumptions were correct, but one of the two must have been. Typically, the empire didn't ask questions.

4. Xzaien

Xzaien Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Xanthum the Mighty
    Character Profile:
    Link
    As Xzaien sat she could easily read Kaath's emotions. Of course he was found out but how could this be? Presumably she knew about him from the beginning and wanted to do something with him. She sat there listening to his words quietly with a unchanging face. However she did seem pleased that she had caught him off-guard like this.

Xzaien nodded as he spoke. Listening to his words. Perhaps she had no reason to straight up murder him for the Sith but of course, she was no Sith. A odd turn of events however good since Kaath wouldn't be immediately mobbed and that would be the end of that. Xzaien opened her mouth to speak. Even at this distance Kaath could gaze upon her face.

Form hidden by a crimson read cloak with only her head poking out the top. Her face seemed to be oddly elegant for someone who presumably had such a sadistic personality. Gently sloping as if she were bred to be refined and somewhat elegant. Nevertheless the main attraction to gaze upon was her bright blood orange eyes which glowed slightly in the pizza shop's relatively dark atmosphere. Clear signs of darkside corruption were seen snaking across her face in a unobtrusive manner if anything it acted like a sort of... contouring make up. Her nearly white hair was held up in a finely done bun with one singular strand draping over the side of her head as if it had come loose.

"I have heard many things about your exploits Kaath Shorn. Your skills are remarkably impressive for someone hired to do someones dirty work for them. I would greatly enjoy that you allow me and my compatriots to accompany you on your next mission so that I may get a feeling for your skills in person, perhaps we could become great allies in that process. If you would humor me, perhaps I may have a proposition for you at a later date. A permanent assignment. I am sure you have questions to do feel free to ask them presently. Do not mind my... Friends. They are here to ensure that no one comes near"

Xzaien spoke with a accent not of either the Imperials or the Alliance, perhaps not even from this sector of the Galaxy judging by its wordplay and drawn out sentences. It was a interesting aspect perhaps one that could be noted quickly. Now if Kaath took a look around each and every one of those "Sith Troopers" were watching them speak. Including the four unscrupulous individuals who accompanied Xzaien close behind. Each of them seemingly watching his every move.

Now as Xzaien spoke Kaath would come to that Xzaien knows who he is, who he works for, and most likely his friends as well. He wasn't in the best negotiating position as Xzaien could just simply send a runner out to one of the Imperial Garrisons and that would be the end of his spying permanently. It would be best to listen and form a response...

5. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    They wern't with the empire after all, the troopers did seem to be strangely dressed. Further more, they didn't sound like imperials. The woman who led them lacked the accent. It would be a cultural thing, but what she wanted confirmed it. She actually suggested that he take another 'delivery' job, and accompany him. Even still, he had many questions. The lone rebel would cross his arms, and look the woman in the eyes "You're certainly not with the empire..."

"Now, not that I don't enjoy showing off my talents, what would I have to gain showing you what I can do?" Kaath would look over to Al, and give him a slight nod. The bartender would begin looking through a book of addresses, trying to find a quick target for assassination. Even though he had refused to show off his skill in a way, somehow he already knew he would be roped into doing it anyway. This woman seemed powerful, and commanded the room well. She would likely be able to force him to help her if he declined. "Understand, I've already set up a meeting on another planet. I'll be recruited into the Alliance there... So unless you're looking to hurt the empire, you will want to look elsewhere."

Al would finish scrolling through a small database of imperial residences, and declare from across the room. "Kaath, target's home is seven blocks from here. The name is Alkon Volk, he's an imperial Officer who lives alone." The human would give him a nod, "Alright, send me the information, and I need one box of explosive pepperoni..."

The Rodian man would walk into the kitchen to begin constructing the explosive device for the job. "If you want to see me in action, I don't see why not, but don't be so sure that I'll join you. Unless your goals align with my own."

@Xanthum the Mighty

6. Xzaien

Xzaien Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Xanthum the Mighty
    Character Profile:
    Link

Xzaien wasn't one to be exactly the most patient with someone as covert as Kaath was to immediately give away his compatriot. Not only did she have the ability to end his job, but also the Rebel Cell here as well. It would seem Kaath was a rookie Alliance Operative through and through and clearly lacked the foresight to simply keep his associates a secret nevertheless he was a proper clay, ready to be molded into something that could directly benefit him and her together.

Xzaien continued to sit there, this time idly tapping her gloved hand on the table. It would appear that he expression hadn't exactly changed from the intrigued on she had on while she came into the Pizza Shop. What she did do however, was cast a glance toward Kaath's associate. Taking note of him briefly before glancing back at Kaath. She read that he was clearly somewhat nervous but somewhat arrogant. It was the exact mold that she could work with.

Her expression changed briefly while he had mentioned that his loyalties lie with the Alliance. It was not the best series of events but she could easily read a diehard rebel from a unloyal associate. He was clearly the latter.

She cut him off however. The moment he mentioned directly assassinating an Imperial Officer she seemed to take offense to that.

"Now Kaath, I am sure that he warrants death. However, I require your services in a different manner. Blowing up someone with a Pizza Box isn't the subtleness I am looking for."

She leant back against the wooden backing. She continued:

"I was thinking that instead of that, we simply... go after a Crime Lord. I have details on this particular individual and his band of High Class Bandits."

She reached underneath her robe retrieving a red colored envelope with the words "Operation Lions Den" written on it. If Kaath were to open it and read the contents it would relay a few detailed entries about a particular: "Kingpin Derrix Harrian" a former Alliance Field Operative who took command of a crime syndicate after murdering its leader a few years ago. It would seem that striking someone so formerly close to the Alliance would be something of blasphemy for Kaath. If Kaath could read Xzaien he could deduce that she wanted him to accompany her on an extremely difficult job, Included was a photograph. She soon explained the job in her own words

[​IMG]

"This individual has been causing me some /headaches/ in recent months so therefor, I require your vaunted services for it. Of course, he traffics in females and males usually under the age of twelve to the sick and twisted of the Galaxy. Perhaps you may put your good morals to the test. I assure you, that this will /not/ be an easy task for both of us. However, with you and I combined, we may be able to end this miserable individual permanently. He also has some... technology. That may be of use to me and perhaps you. A prototype Android."

She gestured her hand at an associate in the room. He too oddly, was not clad in the Same Sith Trooper Armor as earlier. But a simple black suit. The individual seemingly appeared from inside a booth nearby. It would seem that this crafty Cathar knew how to covertly act upon things. This individual, a Human male. Well groomed with blond hair nodded at Xzaien before flipping the page to the target's dossier and then returning to the booth where he seemingly vanished. Odd.

"However, there are two ways to go about this plan I put before you. You and I travel to meet him directly, and we negotiate. Or, we simply execute him. As I am dictating the terms, You and I will go alone. I have complete confidence that you shall be able to deliver either the honeyed words, or the killing blow."

Xzaien looked oddly at ease, Reading Kaath's Expressions closely.

@James Steel

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    James Steel likes this.
  7. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    The man should have known the woman wanted something specific out of him. She wasn't looking to swear allegiance to the rebellion, or assist in their operations. She was here looking for an assassin like himself that she could hire for free. Since all it would take was a simple whisper to the empire, the man would be forced to oblige with most any of her requests. Still, he wondered why he wasn't already dead? If she was imperial, he and his partners were done for. Not that they weren't already in trouble... She would counter his offer with another. She sought to eliminate a crime lord who abandoned the rebellion. Maybe the man was only a rebel so he could get around the law in the first place. The guy sure did have a nasty history if everything Xzaien said was true, better yet he didin't need the validation thanks to the info she had provided.

Kaath would cross his arms and lean back a bit further. He would then take his feet off the table and sit back upright. Taking a deep look at the file, he would wonder exactly how powerful this man was. He looked meaner than most hutts, and that was saying something. Though he wasn't sure whether to take the job or not, he would notice Al giving him a nod from across the room. That was code for 'take the job you idiot' and he decided that he would.

Extending an arm to shake the cathar's hand he would say, "I don't know what this will entail, but what other choice do I have? You've got yourself an assassin..." Kaath would stand up from the booth and raise his right hand in the air to catch a blaster pistol thrown his way by Al. Though the woman declared he wouldn't be needing his explosives, the man decided taking one box wouldn't hurt. "Alright, I've got everything I need. When do we head out?"

@Xanthum the Mighty

8. Xzaien

Xzaien Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Xanthum the Mighty
    Character Profile:
    Link

"Right... Now."

Xzaien spoke with the most blatant kind of chaperoning tone. It was as if she were guiding him instead of the other way around. She made some final adjustments to her red cloak before moving to stand up. She gestured to the shop owner in a pleasant way as she waited for Kaath to follow her. Once he did however, she would walk into the street with him walking alongside her.

"Now, I have heard many things of this individual. He lives in a penthouse directly on top of a five star hotel within town. Which of course, is guarded by the most skilled and illusive mercenaries and assassins. This hotel goes by the name of the "Galactic Hotel" founded by a certain Geovanni Seymour some three-hundred years ago with the most expensive protection systems. However inside holds a greater prize my friend. I shall leave that for us to discover when the time comes presently."

Around them were the ordinary civilians of the Coruscanti Upper Wars. All of them too posh and rich to even notice the red cloaked Xzaien and the less well dressed Kaath right next to her. She maneuvered her way around them skillfully.

"Now typically, there would be no entrance to me or you. Yet I do have some contacts inside that should get us in without having to kill hundreds of them. I am sure that a Rebel such as you will see the benefits of such a deal. Do follow me, we shall be a few minutes walk away. If you have any questions, do ask now."
    The pair marched along the streets of Coruscant. In the distance they could see the hotel Xzaien was talking about. A massive monolithic building jutting out of a clear Y intersection in the middle of the most highly trafficked zone on Coruscant's surface. Almost entirely white thanks to the white marble outer exterior. Kaath would know in his mind that this was a front for a highly skilled mafia type establishment. A place where even the most skilled Rebel Infiltrator may have a tough time entering.

[​IMG]

The pair eventually came very close to the entrance of the building itself. At it's front were two clear security guards. Themselves wearing maroon red greatcoats with dark grey pants. They were both Zygerrian judging by how their ears sloped behind their heads in a pointed fashion. On their eyes were sunglasses concealing their color from the outside world. They appeared to be turning away a particular Twi'lek, Not just anyone but a famed Outer Rim Singer famous for his songs praising the Empire. The Twi'Lek was seen talking in a angered type tone. Judging from his body-language he was extremely pissed that they weren't letting him in. He turned on his heels and re-entered the black limousine which hovered nearby. Making one last gesture of anger before the limousine simply arced toward the sky and few away. Leaving the two Maroon Clad Guardsmen to their buisness. Xzaien turned toward Kaath speaking.

"Allow me to handle the talking. Once we are inside. It is your show and your descisions. Be it failure of success is within your hands Kaath. Do impress me."

Xzaien simply took the lead with Kaath trailing behind her now. She approached the Guardsman on the right side of the door. To which he stuck his hand out toward her and spoke in this authoritarian tone.

"Madam, Present your pass please."

To which Xzaien simply said something to him which turned the head of the Other Guard nearby.

"Remember your true loyalties."

The Guard simply nodded and smiled. He then spoke toward Xzaien in a now far more cordial tone. He gestured for her to enter with Kaath.

"Please Madam, Welcome to the Galactic."

And inside they went. Kaath and Xzaien into the Galactic Hotel. It was very nicely furnished inside with atrium that could literally suck the breath out of a less well off member of society. Everything was white marble with a great steal in gold in the center of the Atrium. A Eagle clutching a red star in one talon, and a blue star in the other talon. There was a massive waiting area to either side, with a grand staircase directly infront of them leading from behind the check-in desk. To the left and right were another set of stair cases leading to unknown portions of the hotel. In the meantime, Xzaien turned to Kaath speaking only a single sentence before turning to face ahead.

"Now, Our man is on the very top floor."
    @James Steel

9. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Quick and right to the point, just the way Kaath liked to operate. The fact that the woman had already come with a plan to track down and eliminate the crime boss meant she knew what the rebel's answer would be. She either had excellent skills of anticipation, or knew that he would somehow be coerced into joining up. A fancy hotel wasn't anything too knew to the assassin, he had seen his fair share of penthouses. Most of which belonged to former target's of his. Something told him he would be right at home with a job like this, even with the added security. The nerves of an assassin were a strange thing, they always contained more excitement than fear, and that helped make every job easy.

The pizza guy would be delighted to hear that they already had a ticket inside as well! Knowing somebody typically did the trick. "You almost planed this one out a little too well..." Though he was beginning to wonder if the whole thing might be a set up, it was already too late to back out. Quickly checking his pockets, the man would confirm he had everything he needed before they headed out. "Let's get this show on the road. Take me to The Galactic..."

Kaath and his new 'associate' would make their way down the streets of courscant until they would reach the famous hotel. Just as she promised, the woman would get them in without much issue. The only catch was he would be taking the reins once inside. The building was huge, and impressive. The architecture must be worth millions of credits alone. "I suppose I can take it from here... How to do this..."

If the rebel was to assassinate his target, he would need to reach the top floor. He also had to consider that Xzaien would be shadowing him, so he would need a plan for that as well. They would both have to evade detection in their efforts, or both utilize some sort of disguise. Luckily, the opportunity to use a disguise seemed quite appropriate, and Kaath already had a plan. The man would turn to the cathar woman whispering, "Wait here for just a moment, the games are about to begin."

Since the man knew a thing or two about the culinary arts, disguising himself as a member of kitchen staff or room service would be an easy task. The only issue with that would be a lack of key cards to utilize in searching the building. He could disguise himself as maintenance... In fact, that wasn't such a bad idea. Spotting a janitorial closet on the far left side of the first floor, Kaath would make his way over and jiggle the handle. The gilded doorknob lacked functionality in favor of ascetics, it had no lock to speak of. Pulling the door open a crack, he would slip inside to see all sorts of cleaning supplies along with several jumpsuits. While many fancy hotels used droids, nothing could truly clean like sentient laborers. The man would reemerge wearing a dark blue jumpsuit with a name tag that reads "Carl". He would walk over to Xzaien and quickly say, "There are more in the closet, put one on, and then we'll proceed..."

@Xanthum the Mighty

10. Xzaien

Xzaien Character

Independent
    Level 1

OCC Account:
    Xanthum the Mighty
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Xzaien walked forward into the Galactic's Lobby. She seemed to put her hands underneath her robe and concealing them from prying eyes. She did infact attract some stares from the richer individuals drinking some vintage wine nearby the bar to their right. A gaze of confusion rather than disapproving however things were right as rain as a member of staff strolled strolled by. Clad in a woolen maroon greatcoat. He seemed to speak some words at these confused individuals with most of not all of them turning away and continuing whatever was the plan for the evening. This was a red flag. How was Kaath supposed to infiltrate with someone who will garner the most stares? Hm...

Anyway, in regards to Kaath's Comment toward her she let out a somewhat cryptic response lathered in some mystery.

"I know a great many people Kaath."

She simply turned toward him and allowed him to speak his plan for the evening. How in the galaxy was he going to reach the top floor without being either thrown out a few windows, stabbed, poisoned, captured or simply capped in the dome on his way up. While he did lay out a solid plan toward Xzaien, and then promptly dissapeared into a janitor's closet. Xzaien's expression changed she thought to herself something along the lines of: "I haven't thought of that." she then waited patiently for Kaath to return, Dressed in a Dark Blue jumpsuit which clashed heavily against the Art-Deco background of the Hotel's interior. She cringed visibly at the uniform, not to mention Kaath's suggestion to put on the other uniform. I mean seriously, A Dark-Side Corrupted Cathar in a tight blue jumpsuit with a little janitor's hat. That right there would send some REAL red flags.

Xzaien simply shook her head while placing a hand on her chin. She spoke coldly at Kaath.

"Believe it, I will not be wearing /that/. Instead, I'll get you a keycard."

[​IMG]

She simply pranced off toward the front desk. Clear as day she butted straight in front of what looked to be a Bothan Businessman still in the middle of a transaction with the Floor Manager. The Bothan seemed to be clearly miffed, He was about to raise a hand and open his mouth and got about mid way to it before a Maroon Clad Staff Member came to him and began to talk to him, this staff member differing from the rest. Instead of a Maroon colored greatcoat he wore a simple black suit a fedora, and a single red rose in his jacket pocket what hit Kaath the most would be his completely indescribable expression odd... By the expression suddenly driven upon the Bothan's face it would seem that the lady in front of him got first-class treatment. He suddenly slicked back a few feet from the Rear of Xzaien who was in the process of getting something from her robe.

From where Kaath stood he could see what Xzaien was wearing underneath her scarlet red robes. A segmented perfectly molded red body armor which seemed to cover so completely that not one inch of skin was showing at all. It was a quick look however it would give Kaath more information about the mental state of the Cathar. Was it paranoia? Who knows.

Kaath could see Xzaien slide something over to the Floor Manager who stood behind the great wooden desk that dominated the entryway. He looked down briefly then had this look of shock as he suddenly ducked down to grab something from beneath the counter. A few seconds would past before he emerged, Holding what looked to be a key-card and a look of absolute terror. Xzaien was then seen leaning over and speaking something to him to which he responded by literally walking out the front door. A warning perhaps?

Xzaien soon walked straight from the line and then handed Kaath his Key-card. It was a Level 3. Given to the closest individuals in this Mob-Bosses Circle. This would make it plenty of times easier to get up to him unrestricted. However to get past the Guardsmen was another pickle. Nevertheless Xzaien spoke once more.

"Go to him. I shall shadow you."

She gestured up the stairs toward where presumably the penthouse elevator would be located. By the time Kaath would turn back to Xzaien after looking she would have completely dissipated into the breeze she was nowhere to be found. This would leave Kaath with a massive challenge. Coward out, or go forth into the bright light.

@James Steel