1. A new timeline set some 500 years after the events of the current timeline will be launched sometime mid-December!

Approved  Independent Bunny Vayla

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Dread, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Dread

Dread Community Admin RP Administrator

Bunny

Journal

[​IMG]

NAME: Bunny Vayla
    SPECIES: Fenris
    FACTION: N/A
    LEVEL: 1
    HEIGHT: 4'5
    WEIGHT: 60
    EYE COLOR: Red
    HAIR COLOR: Light Blonde
    FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

PLAYLIST
    [1] [2] [3]
    Page 1.

Mom sent me off. Well, she somehow stole some credits and found a way to smuggle me away from the slavers.

At least I got to keep some of the credits. I've nearly spent them all and mom said to live I need a job. Not as a slave though, she said. I'm free now.

Life wasn't exactly the best before but... sneaking on ships to travel isn't exactly a walk in the park. If anyone ever caught me, I'm not sure what they'd do. Probably send me back, but I have to keep moving until I hit a Republic or Jedi world, mom said. So that's exactly what I'm doing.

Then get a job. Then... I don't know. What else am I suppose to do with no family? I guess... I guess I'll find out.

I did come across some nice old lady a few days back. She offered me a room and asked if I wanted to stay, but it wasn't one of the worlds mom said was safe so I couldn't. It was too bad. Not that I completely trusted her but... I was really hungry.

I'm hungry now. This ship is suppose to stop at Iktotch which is supposedly a Jedi world. That means I can stop moving around. Thankfully! This ship smells terrible. It's giving me a headache. Do gamorrean's run it or something?

I'm probably suppose to write about my past here. Well, it was bantha poodoo. That's right. People were mean. I'm gone. I've cried about leaving mom but I don't want to go back. So that's it then. I'm done writing.

[​IMG]

• Bunny puts on a tough front, but she has a soft heart. Leaving her mother was difficult and it took a lot out of her. At times she finds herself thinking of her, slipping into a somber mood, however she reminds herself that it was for the best and tries not to let it get to her. She badly wants to be tough, both outwardly and inwardly.

Like most Fenris, she's inherited some skittishness. She isn't big on people getting close even for a handshake unless she's the one who initiated it. Though when it's important she tries to let it slide. She isn't a fan of loud noises or noises she doesn't recognize either so she tries to remember every sound and where it comes from so they don't spook her. This paired with her Force sensitivity has helped her be more technology inclined; she's pretty good at fixing or buildings things.

She doesn't know what she's going to do with her life, so she's going to go with the flow and see what happens.

• N/A

• Set of old clothing
      • Small empty purse

1. Breaking into the Iktotch Temple

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub

At first I saw the name in the home page feed and was like "oh? Dread is making a bunny character? It's probably going to be some hawt animu gurl with rabbit ears."
    *goes to character sheet*
    "Dammit, nope, just some kawaii lil anime gurl."
    *goes back to other stuff*

Dread likes this.
  3. Relent

Relent Character Profiles Mod Character Moderator

jesus christ

Taz likes this.
  4. Dread

Dread Community Admin RP Administrator

Kawaii desu nii relent senpai. \ ^3^ / ~ <3

5. Raydo

Raydo Lord of Naps

Maybe consider linking the species to the species profile since its a custom one.

Approved

Darasuum likes this.