1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.

Brought to you by Darasuum! (Next time line updates and additions)

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Help Archive' started by Darasaurus, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Darasaurus

Darasaurus Skilled-Scrub/Plotting Mod Plot Moderator

Hello SWRPers! As some of you know I have in the past done a FC (Face Claim) Index. I believe that the current (7th TL) index will be archived but that means that from that there will be a new 8th TL which I will update regularly. Keep an eye out for it and add your characters to it. I will probably visit the Character Profile subforum from time to time to add in profiles and such. If your character gains renown I will also probably add it to the index whether you asked it to be in there or not just because I see their face on the regular. I will likely be bringing back the Mandalorian Index that I made back in the 6th TL so keep a look out for that as well.

The same can be said for any other documents that I am maintaining or will begin in the following weeks. It's less than 5 days away at the time of this post so I'm looking forward to it. If you only came for that stuff and not for my personal additions like characters and such you can leave the thread now.

If you're still here then behold my characters and other workshop creations I am currently working on. Keep in mind everything is a WIP (work in progress) and is subject to change.

[​IMG]

Burkhart Ordo (mandalorian faction): A stoic and intimidating Morling mandalorian who's past history as a hardened bootlegger has led him to become wise and knowledgeable. On the inside he can be as fuzzy and cuddly as a puppy and make bad dad jokes. He writes bad haikus, literally 'woofs' from time time, has a puppet he talks, a voice like Gerard Butler, wears a kama (since kilts don't exist in swrp as far as i know) and is so large he can one hand weild a blaster rifle like a large pistol.

Looking for people to posssibly be relatives or preexisting interactions or be ready to start some plots right off the bat.

[​IMG]

Hozan (Sith Faction): A tricky and quick witted jackal like individual. He grew up in obscurity and wishes to continue on the name of the Dread Lords. He seeks to become a force of nature and do what is necessary for progress to be made in the galaxy. Is currently looking for associates to become council members. Discovering new innovative techniques, lost treasures and dominating the playing field are all things he desires. A fair and reasonable but utterly ruthless individual. He will become the new personification of Death.

[​IMG]
    The planet of Atrer III will be the site of numerous incounters for roleplay plots and interactions. It's isolated characterstics but valued resources make it a dangerous place and will force even the most powerful of adventurers to be cautious when venturing to its system. Many secrets, many dangerous, no remorse. That is the ultimate law of Atrer III. If you like a post apocalyptic mad max death world then you'll love Atrer III.

Herrith and Real Russian like this.
  2. Real Russian

Real Russian The Cheater

I'm up for Arter III expeditions

Darasaurus likes this.
  3. Darasaurus

Darasaurus Skilled-Scrub/Plotting Mod Plot Moderator

Lots of non-repulsor vehicles (wheeled cars for example), a lack of droids and complex machines. Even blasters are rare and instead slug throwers are the only thing that works so it will be interesting to see how people adapt (n_n)

4. Lord Kyle

Lord Kyle Reinventor

@Darasuum I'm planning a Shistavanen Sith next TL if you want to do something together.

I'd also be down for some Arter III stuff with a different character.

Darasaurus likes this.
  5. Real Russian

Real Russian The Cheater

I love challenges :)

Darasaurus likes this.
  6. Herrith

Herrith She's So Unusual

This..it's interesting...

Lord Kyle and Darasaurus like this.