Galactic Alliance Brenton "Fury" Drast

Discussion in 'Approved Character Profiles' started by Darasuum, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Darasuum

Darasuum Skilled-Scrub/Plotting Mod Plot Moderator

[​IMG]

_N A M E
    BRENTON "FURY" DRAST

_F A C T I O N
    GALACTIC ALLIANCE

_R A N K
    REBEL/JEDI HOPEFUL

_S P E C I E S
    HUMAN DISASTER

_A G E
    LEGAL

_G E N D E R
    MALE

_H E I G H T
    2 TODDLERS IN A COAT

_W E I G H T
    Half a green ogre

_F O R C E
    PERHAPS

_T H E M E S
    X X X

B I O G R A P H Y

Oh...hey there. I was just busy typing up a fictional character that has no real value in the pragmatic sense for attaining my basic desire of survival. How are you today? Oh what am I saying? You're not actually going to answer this and I'm not going to care either way. You're here to learn something about me, so I suppose it makes sense for me to narcissistic as possible at this point. *Ahem*, my name isn't important, nor some cheesy, by the holo-book origin story. In fact you can probably find some sort of name elsewhere around here. It's probably just laying about.

People talk about dramatic and symbolic pasts. Mine's pretty simple. Baam, born, ate some sugary breakfast as often as I could, had some parents, killed some people, committed some crimes, became a legend, drank a lot, spent too much time enjoying popular culture and not being a contributing member of society disgracing my ancestors, yatayatayata. Before you ask for clarification...no...it didn't all happen in that order, though that would be a far more interesting back story than what actually happened if that was the case. Eh, who am I kidding? The writer or writers...(between you and me I don't know how many of them there are at this point) would never let that sort of thing slide. I'm not all that powerful, probably some reasoning regarding character development or story building, whatever that is.

Just kidding I know what that stuff is I just wish it didn't apply to real life. anywhoooo...what were we talking about? oh...rightrightrightrightright. THAT...it's so easy for me to go flying off into tangents, half of which I'm sure occur completely inside my own head and I was never good at math...ssoooooo...yeah, you know how that goes. And if you're reading this before it's done then shame on you...because reasons, I don't know. i'm sure there's something you should feel bad about. I feel better by making other people feel worse. Deal with it.

In short my dad was a tough bastard. Got soft and married my mother who had this big ol name Drast. They come from a line of powerful people so that's cool. Some ancestor named Serious or something. I didn't really pay much attention to my history lessons, obvi. But yeah. I suppose being destined for greatness is just in my blood.

⌬⌬⌬
    The parents of Brenton Flurry Drast were as estranged as Siris-Drast descendants could be. Peculiar people that had ambitions that were too great for their actual status. Knowing it would not be likely for them to gain power and rise among the social order they had a son. They named him Flurry since he was born at night on Korriban just when an abnormal and light snowfall hit. They said his birth signaled a coming figurative blizzard but he was just the first 'flurry'.

As cheesy as that was that all was he would grow to dislike the name. Among the others his family's status on top of his namesake alienated him from his peers. It only stoked his characteristics of abnormality. He excelled in his studies for periods of time before falling behind, instead prioritizing his own interests. As a result his parents were not happy. They felt their legacy was at risk.

Acting out was not stunted by the disciplining he received. Actually it encouraged him to do more. Having a problem with authority Flurry followed the lead of his relative, Alysanne Drast. The family was afraid of the same thing happening to their own child but Flurry did not care.

He left Korriban and did it with a middle finger in each hand. Not long after leaving he drifted from place to place. The man worked as an engineer for starships and air speeders before coming to the Galactic Alliance in the past few years.

x
    P E R S O N A L I T Y
    [​IMG]
    Can you even comprihend this wonderful yet perfectly normal but exceptional handsome head of mine? Well you should at least be able to diagnose me with a couple things that are fairly obvious. I'm a genius for one. It also takes real ingenuity to take something someone else has already done, change it a little and still make it so people want to take it.

I'll admit i'm stubborn but that's just another way of saying determined and persistent right? Gotta have a bit of a backbone cuz that's what the ladies like right? You call something one thing today and a couple years from now the angsty youth with excessive eye-liner will be writing down how they hate it in their blogs and chat-rooms. I try to not be so detached from people. Being passionate is both a strength and weakness. I've used the Sabacc deck to find out what kind of person I am but take that with a mound of salt if you will.

I'm Gracious, Organized, and Dashing in one lovely package. Warrior poet I think is both cliche and equally appropriate given my silver tongue and badassery. I'm the drink that is going to perk you up, bring you down, whirl you around make you regret your decisions for a moment and then the next morning probably puking your brains out unless your dead. But in the end you'll come back for more. hashtag winky face, sad face, gorilla emoji.

x
    A B I L I T I E S
    [​IMG]

I'm the best t what I do. If I want to do it, then I do it and i'm freak'n terrific at it. Everything is practically cinematic when I do it and I don't even have to try. When bombs explode i'm never looking at them. I've killed the same person twice (because I am so good at killing that the powers of the universe brought him back to life just to get ganked a second time), I have all the merit badges plus ones I made up because I'm an artistic genius. My milkshakes bring the boys and the girls to they yard. Even the ones that are lactose intolerant.

When time comes for my inevitable death it will be epic. The stars will collide and dimensions will overlap. The concepts we know will melt and be no more. Did i mention i'm great at poetry? Cooking, well I can roast you if you want me to. Computers and technology? yes please, i can always use more. I can play a couple instruments pretty well too. I'm all about the entertainment.

x
    x
    A S S E T S
    Equipment

Brent's Armor - tailor fit pieces
    One R5R blaster rifle, two power packs.
    One Quickdraw blaster ()

One DH-7, two power packs.
    One vibro-blade
    Two Fragmentation grenades, one concussion and one HH-69

Disposable Commlink
    signal tracer
    port scanner
    NV5 personav
    flashlight
    lighter
    rev-all
    canteen of water
    flask of 100 proof alcohol

Possessions

An XS-100 series light freighter - | inflatable pontoons | SSR |Has plenty of welding putt on board for sealing (or making) holes if necessary as well as a repair kit. Has a single 286 series pilot droid, for the assistance of various tasks in his endeavors.
    A Nuna scout walker he just can't seem to get rid of.

x
    T H R E A D S

1. felt like tracking my threads. Might delete later

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Raven_41 and Xorism like this.
  2. Dread

Dread Lots of Love

Drast concept is approved.

Darasuum likes this.
  3. Zay

Zay ¯\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/¯

this should be his profile pic.
    [​IMG]

Darasuum likes this.
  4. Darasuum

[​IMG]

Brick, Ecclessey, GABA and 1 other person like this.
  5. Darasuum

Added an actual biography >_>

6. Wit

Wit Beyond Measure

Approved!

Darasuum likes this.