Ask  Nar Shaddaa Alliance Pizza Service

Discussion in 'Outer Rim Territories' started by Kaath Shorn, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Nar Shaddaa 04:51

Kaath had recently left Courscant on a public transport ship to Nar Shaddaa. Thanks to his old boss Al, a meeting with an Alliance contact had been arranged. The man had been looking to join the alliance officially for some time, but never had a good opportunity previously. Hopefully this contact would be able to get him where he needed to be.

The night was just like any other on Nar Shaddaa as the large transport ship landed. Kaath would exit the vessel along with roughly one hundred others form Courscant. The ticket wasn't cheap, so he hoped this contact was for real. The meeting point was suppose to be a more secluded bar in the area. the Bull Rancor Lounge. It was easily within walking distance of where he had been dropped off. All it took was a leisurely stroll down the street, and then a sharp turn into a dimly lit alley. "So, I guess this is the place..."

The man would be standing infront of a brick building with a single door. On it would be a neon sign advertising 'Bull Rancor Lounge'. Without thinking to heavily upon it, Kaath opened the door walking into the poorly lit and badly kept bar. One could hardly call a place like this a lounge. He didn't immediately see anyone matching the contact's description, but the room was filled with are sorts of shady characters. He swore that he heard someone selling death sticks across the room too. Then again, Nar Shaddaa had a reputation for this kind of stuff.

Without anyone to immediately speak too, the pizza guy would casually slide into a booth around the back of the room. Hopefully the bartender wouldn't take offense to him not buying anything yet... "Alright... Guess I'm waiting then..." he would mumble to himself.

2. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "You should look where you sit." Petr said in a joking tone.

When Petr had joined the Galactic Alliance, he had hoped to become a Jedi and some-what easily, become someone great. That would have to wait though as before actually getting a master the young zabrak had been put on the "notable inquiries" squad. His job was to recruit people into the Alliance. If someone asked, Petr would be there to answer. He hated it honestly. The masters called in an exercise in patience. Petr called it wasted time. Though he did not like his current circumstances, he had a job to do, and his client had literally fallen right into his grasp.

"It's okay friend, I'm kind of known for not sticking out. It's uh, kinda my thing." The zabrak male slid across the seat to put a little more distance between himself and his new contact. He put his hand out and shook his head to make sure the man next to him knew his movements were not in bad taste. "So, everyone I talk to has some sob story about how the Empire has done them wrong and blah blah blah now they need the Galactic Alliance. If you want, we can just get that out of the way now." Petr said this, but did not expect a response right away. This man certainly was not the type to just pour his life story onto a completely random stranger.

Petr realized he was sounding pretty pretentious, throwing out his words in a full-on confidence that was honestly pretty abnormal for him. After working this job for quite a while now he had learned that if you put on a little bit of an act people tend to work with you more. Though, this man also did not look like this "act" was going to work on him... and Petr liked that.

@James Steel

James Steel likes this.
  3. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Kaath nearly jumped at the sound of the voice next to him. Apparently, he had literally bumped into his contact. The man seemed young and was very direct with his statements. The human would worry about eavesdroppers in the area. The galaxy was a big place, and sith could be anywhere. While the Zabrak seemed to be annoyed with his task of recruitment, there was a recognition of it's importance. The pizza guy would clear his throat to approach the conversation with some tact.

"Name's Kaath Shorn. I am here on account of our mutual friends, and am looking to join up with them. I heard your organization was looking to hire a delivery boy. Allow me to show you my resume..." The man would pass a datapad to Petr. On it would be a video that contained a series of clips. Each would involve Kaath walking up to an imperial home or facility and delivering a box of pizza. Each clip would end with the building bursting into flames as the man drove away on a speeder bike.

The the clips ended the man would smirk, "Some of my best work in those clips. My 'delivery count' is one hundred thirty seven satisfied imperial customers." Breaking his tactful speech for a moment, Kaath would explain "Theres no sob story here. They make things hard for me, so I make things hard for them. I'm a delivery boy, I get around, I hear things... I also destroy things as you can see..."

@Petr

41PH4_ likes this.
  4. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Petr could already tell that this "pizza delivery guy" was going to fit in nicely with the Galactic Alliance. His tape was impressive and his words were smooth. One hundred thirty seven "customers" was nothing to scoff at. Though, Mr. Shorn here would have to prove that he was more than just an important resume. There are a lot of guys out there in the galaxy who could perform a hit, but only a few could do so while also keeping true to Alliance morals. If Kaath was to join the Alliance, he would have to prove that he could work withing the rules of the faction.

Nar Shaddaa was full of low-down scoundrels; everybody knew that. Petr looked up slightly from his contact to notice two Gamorrean men raise up from their seats and move closer to the corner of the cantina the two were sitting. "Heads up Pizza Guy," Petr said as he nodded up towards the approaching aliens. "We should take this outside. Don't want to make a mess of this fine establishment." the zabrak said. He had figured that he had been speaking far too loudly. His mistake of course. Petr definitely needed to work on his craft, that he was sure of. He scooted out of the booth and stood, not taking any mention to the two gamoreans. Kaath was following him, they proceeded to exit the bar and head out into the bustle of Nar Shaddaa.

James Steel likes this.
  5. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Gamorrians, the infamous brutes of the galaxy, only topped by the wookies. While the delivery boy could hold his own in a scrap, muscles like those would tear right through a guy like him. The thugs must have been twice his weight each. He would have to keep playing it sooth to get around them, otherwise his blaster would have to do the talking.

Giving a quick dart of a glace at the aliens, he would look back to the Zabarak giving a wink. This would be the prefect time to try and play things off. People in Nar Shaddaa understood debts, and few would stand in a man's way of collecting them. To throw off the listening ears around the bar, Kaath would slam a fist on the table in front of him and loudly declare "Fine! You don't wanna pay up?! We can take this outside!"

Patrons around the room would turn their heads at the pair as the walked out. Kaath tried to look as angered as possible, really trying to sell the look of an angered debt collector. "Docor the Hutt always takes whats his!" The man would shout. He would then place a hand on Petr's back, trying to push him forward and out of the building. It would all be an elaborate show to try and "blend in" of course. Kaath just hoped Petr would play along.

@41PH4_

41PH4_ likes this.
  6. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    "Sheesh. I'm going." Petr would say as he was being pushed from behind by the man who was set to become his ally. It was a simple plan, but it was a good one. Why hadn't he thought of that?

As the two headed outside, Petr noticed a dark alley next to the cantina. It smelled terrible, the smell of many fights of the past that had ended far too horribly for one of the victims. Petr headed that way, toward the dark and smelly alley. He figured that leading the fight there would make it easier to hide what the two were going to do to their two pursuers. Though, it was entirely possible that the zabrak was simply cornering himself and Kaath and the gamorrean bounty hunters would run the two through with their axes. Petr had to admit, he was new to this combat stuff. There were still things he had to work on.

As the party of four neared the wall of the end of the alley. Petr waited for his friend Kaath to reveal the trick, and spring the trap.

@James Steel

James Steel likes this.
  7. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Kaath wasn't sure if the bounty hunters would follow them or not, but by the way his contact was acting, something was array. If the gamorreans were following them out after the little show he had put on, then they were being specifically targeted. Maybe the empire had finally put a price on the delivery boy's head? Or perhaps his new friend had gotten him into some trouble. Either way they would be forced to defend themselves.

It wouldn't be long before the pair reached the end of the alley, and Kaath would sigh with a bit of anger in his tone. "Just our luck... I've got a plan. You have a blaster right?" The delivery boy would reveal a small rectangular cardboard box hidden deep inside his coat. "Let me do all the talking, fire on my signal.

Kaath would raise his hands into the air as the guards turned the corner. Each appeared especially angry, and had their vibroaxes already drawn. The human would give a bit of a smirk as he began: "Ah fellas, you two shouldn't be walking around with those weapons out. Someone could get hurt. Or worse, you two could be arrested."

The two thugs would look at each other and then back at the cornered pair. The hunter to the left would grunt "I heard what the horned one had to say! There are bounties on the heads of people like you. My brother and I are here to collect." It would be the most difficult to decipher form of galactic basic that Kaath had ever heard, but the point had been made. These guys knew who they were after.

Shaking his head, the delivery boy would respond "Gentlemen, we can talk about this over a pizza right?" As he said this, he would toss the cardboard box across the alley way, directly beneath the feet of the creatures. The two thugs seemed amused, "This one's more crazy than he looks brother!"

At that remark, Kaath would turn to Petr and state "Now."

@41PH4_

41PH4_ likes this.
  8. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    The events of the past few minutes really flew by. As Kaath walked daringly up to the two Gamorreans, Petr watched and waited to see the Pizza Guy's work in real time. In the quickness of action, Kaath had not waited to confirm in Petr actually even had a blaster. Petr watched the three converse with furrowed eye brows. He slowly moved his had to his belt while maintaining watch on how the situation was unfolding. Kaath's words did not make the bounty hunters stand down, but Petr believed that was not his intention. Like any good agent, Kaath was distracting the pair while waiting for an opening to launch his attack.

At that remark, Kaath would turn to Petr and state "Now."

Faster than either Gamorrean could say "Kriff" the Pizza Guy had slid his famed pizza box toward the feet of the two attackers. Just as quickly Petr had pulled his weapon from his waist. With the click of a button, his lightsaber came to life. The blazing hue of arctic blue resonated in the dark alley. With the direction of the force, Petr took his blade and threw it at the gamorrean on the left. It spun right past a ducking Kaath and buried deep into the gut on the green alien. The hunter fell to the ground and died. Before his brother could even cry out for his loss, the pizza box explosive had ignited under the feet of the gamorrean on the right. The charge put the last standing hunter out of commission pretty quickly. Petr walked up to the gamorrean on the right and pulled his hilt from the now dead man.

@James Steel

James Steel likes this.
  9. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    While Kaath had seen many things in his day, he had never expected to see a jedi in person. He would practically freeze as the blade flew across the alley, his eyes set on the saber as it spun through the air. As the first of the two hunters had fallen, Kaath would shift his eyes to the ground noticing the cardboard box was on fire! The heat of the lightsaber must have done it.

Quickly regaining awareness of the situation, Kaath would leap back several meters and duck to the ground. The force of the explosion would be more than enough to take out the Gamorrean, the delivery boy was just lucky he didn't get caught in the blast. Sneak attacks had gone smoother for him in the past, but it all worked out in the end.

The man would stumble back up to his feet, heavily breathing. "Huh... Man... You didn't tell me you were a jedi. I guess it worked out all the same." He would dust himself off while quickly looking around the area. Hopefully no one heard the explosion over the sounds of the city. Nar Shaddaa was a noisy place, it helped with incidents like these.

"Well, I guess they were looking to cash in on an imperial bounty..."

@41PH4_

41PH4_ likes this.
  10. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Petr bowed almost comically as Kaath said this. He liked not letting his potential clients know that he was a Jedi right away. You never really get to know what a person is like for real once they know you are a force user.

Petr clipped his lazer sword back onto his belt. "This kind of stuff runs in the family." He said as he walked to the end of the alley to check if anyone had seen what had happened. No one was there, but that did not mean the two were alone. The zabrak walked diligently back to where Kaath was standing. "We should move these bodies. The mark of a lightsaber wound is fairly easy to identify. I don't need any more people knowing I'm here." Petr grinned at his new friend as he tried to drag that oaf over to the dumpster conveniently located at the end of the alley. "That dude weighs like a ton I swear." Once the two were safely disposed of it was time for a plan.

"Okay, so you obviously want to head it with the Alliance, at least I'd hope so by now." he said. "Now all we need to do is get off this rock and back to base... and hope there aren't any of these guys' friends headed our way as we speak." Petr somewhat paced as he was thinking and put his hand on his chin. "I am open to suggestions. You probably know these streets far better than I do." Petr stopped and faced his contact. An explosion was heard off in the distance. "That's uh, probably nothing right? No matter. What is our next move?"

@James Steel

James Steel likes this.
  11. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Petr would seem to brush off Kaath's look of wonder, giving a simple answer. These jedi powers ran in the family? Was it really that simple? The mans suggestion to hide the bodies would be an essential one. Not only did they bear marks of lightsaber slices, but two dead gamorreans were a hard site to miss, even in an alley. The only problem would be the massive size of the creatures. Even with a dumpster only a few meters away, lifting the bounty hunters would be a taxing endeavor for Pizza Guy. He was more of a dexterous fighter than a brute. Luckily, his jedi friend would be able to pick up his own slack. "I wonder how much one of these guys eat in a day?"

The Kaath would be relived to know that he had officially been recruited into the alliance. The only trouble would be getting off the planet. Initially, he had arrived by public transport, but something told him things would be a little too hot to simply waltz off the planet. After all, they were identified by bounty hunters... That would give the man an idea... "Well, I'm afraid I've lived on Courscant my entire adult life... However, I think I know how these kinds of worlds work. Not much different from level 1313 back home..."

The man would quickly return to the dumpster, and begin rummaging through it. "Lets see... If these two were independent bounty hunters, then they must have... Ah-ha!" Kaath would pull out a keycard and datapad from the green bin. "A ship."

Quickly identifying the ship as a badly-kept Rockhopper-Class Freighter the man would begin trying to locate the docking bay it was stationed in. The Datapad reveled that is wasn't too far away, but it was in an especially seedy spaceport. "Alright, I think we should commandeer ourselves a ship--"

His words would be cut off by the sound of the distant explosion. That was unsettling, and he didn't have the slightest clue as to what it was.

41PH4_ likes this.
  12. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Sweet, so they potentially had a ship and a way to escape. The rockhopper freighter was a hunk of junk, but it would be serviceable enough. Petr was glad to have Kaath there to lead him through the grimy under city. He had heard stories about level 1313 on Coruscant. The zabrak jedi knew he was in good company to be with someone who had grown up there.

Then there was the explosion. Normal little hi-jinks and other criminal acts were commonplace on Nar Shaddaa, but an explosion of this magnitude was something else entirely. It was impossible to say what the cause of the act was, but the two would need to be on high alert because of it. The sound came from what seemed to be the direction they were headed. "Stay sharp." Petr told the Pizza Guy. With a nod the two would exit the alley way and out into the bustle of the open street. They headed toward where they knew the spaceport to be. No more funny business yet...

As the two got closer to their destination, Petr got the sense that they were being followed. "Eyes up, there's someone on our tail." He would tell Kaath. He couldn't be sure but if someone was indeed following them, they would need a plan.

@James Steel

13. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Kaath would quickly scurry through the dark streets with Petar. Darting from one spot to another, they would be well hidden. While he didn't exactly grow up on level 1313, he had made many trips to the place. Even a delivery on one occasion. Nar Shadda reminded him of the old slum a lot. Things seemed to be going well, until Petr mentioned they were being tailed. The pizza guy would in turn "have a bad feeling about this", pulling a blaster pistol from his coat pocket. "Alright, lets keep moving, but slowly..."

A few alleys away from the pair would be another bounty hunter. Unlike the puny gamorreans, this man was heavily armored and armed. He was a Nogori, one of the most fearsome hunters in the galaxy. Rebels were a common bounty target for beings like him. Kaath and Petr should be no different. The beastly man would pick up the sent of the pair, and begin a faster pursuit through the alleys of Nar Shaddaa. "I can already smell my pay check trying to escape..."

Meanwhile, Kaath and his new jedi friend would be preparing for the sudden arrival of their newest foe. It was a shame, considering how close they were to taking off and leaving the dust ball... "Quick, hide somewhere. I heavy heavy footsteps!"

The man would dive behind a large trashcan in the alley. He doubted it would be enough to fool the incoming hunter, but it might allow them to set up an ambush...

@41PH4_

41PH4_ likes this.
  14. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Kaath was right. There was definitely someone on their tail. Petr had sensed someone around, but he of course could not be sure. He was only a beginner Jedi after all. The footsteps were heavy. Who ever was coming after them, obviously meant business.

Kaath dove behind the trash can in the alley. Petr looked around for somewhere else to hide... but the garbage can was literally the only thing that could be used to hide behind. Petr looked at Kaath and shrugged his shoulders. Instead of hiding, which he thought was pointless by now, he pulled his lightsaber off of his belt and ignited the shining blue blade. He felt the strength of the force flow to him, and become ready for the fight ahead.

The Noghri hunter stood a little taller than normal for his species. The man stood just around four and a half feet tall. He was clad in heavy armor. It was certainly not your everyday street garb. A barrage of throwing knives were attached to his belt. He carried a long rifle on his back, though it'd hardly be useful for a fight at this range. He did though, carry a small blaster rifle slung around his arm, with a vibrosword across from the sniper rifle. "People like you are why I make as much money as I do." He said. "Your heads will satisfy my client, greatly." He spoke with a cool hiss of a voice. Hopefully he was more bark than bite, though he did not look that way. Petr held his blade vertically, and stood defensively. "You didn't send those gamorreans did you?" Petr scoffed, "because if those were your guys, you've got work to do." Petr did not know if the hunter had seen Kaath. The zabrak stepped forward to draw the fight closer between himself and the hunter. Kaath could definitely be useful at range, if Petr didn't get in the way of any shots.

As for now though, Petr just waited for the man's next move.

@James Steel

15. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Though there was on place for the jedi to hide, he did an excellent job of standing his ground. The zabrak had just given Kaath perfect cover from the hunter, and the distraction would be more than enough for him to set up a good ambush. The human would pull a blaster pistol from his coat, and begin listening closely to wait for the right moment. Even at distance, the pizza guy would be able to hear the clanking of weaponry against armor, knowing the hunter must have been packing serious heat. It would be a much greater challenge than the gamorreans.

Tempted by the words of the jedi, the hunter would begin to gloat, "Ah those two? They were under my employ yes, but I would have killed them myself anyway. I don't like to share my prizes." The snake-like being would reach for his vibroblade, and draw it. It looked as though he was about to rush the young man, but Kaath would manage to hear the unsheathing of the blade in time.

As the armored Nogori charged, the pizza guy would pop up from behind the trash can and send a blaster bolt flying at the hunter. Though it was only inches away from impacting the stomach, it would manage to land on the right leg plate of the armor. Instead of reaching the jedi, he would be sent stumbling back a few feet, not injured, but halted.

"Alright, I'll help where I can but you'll have to take him on alone for the most part." Kaath would say this knowing his poor skills in melee combat...

@41PH4_

41PH4_ likes this.
  16. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Petr knew he was in good hands with the cover fire from his new friend Kaath, but even with the help he would have to do this fight mostly alone. It was time to show Kaath the true strength of a Jedi.

Petr preferred a more defensive style of fighting. It seemed to work for him well enough. He stood guard with his blade at the ready. The small Noghri made large, slow strikes with his vibrosword. They were easy enough to block, but each swing put the zabrak Jedi further and further out of position. His lightsaber was knocked to the right by one heavy left strike of the hunter. The hunter saw the lapse in defense from Petr and brought the blade up for another strike. That was enough time though for Petr to reach out his hand and push the enemy back about five feet. The separation was not much, but it gave enough time for Petr to recenter himself. The fight was back to square one. The fighters circled each other, Petr moving himself further out of the line of sight of Kaath. It was reckless fighting, but Petr hoped that if he could get the bounty hunter to focus on Kaath, he could come up for a strike from behind. "Coming your way." Petr said as the Noghri shifted his attention to Kaath.

@James Steel

17. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Even though he though his jedi friend would be an excellent bodyguard, the hunter going after Kaath would have been unavoidable at some point. Petr seemed like he had a plan though, so the assassin would try his best to play along for the time being. "Taste plasma, ya over grown bug!" Raising his blaster he would fire off several shots at the impending arachnid man. Some would graze the hunter, but in the end just make him more angry. Before the pizza guy knew it, the Nogori would be looking directly in his eyes, and shove the trashcan aside. Kaath would drop his blaster and put his hands up as if surrendering, "Hey uh... Look, about the whole bug thing I--" He would be suddenly caught off guard as the being would attempt to cleave him in two with the large vibroblade. Luckily, the delivery boy would jump out of the way in the nick of time.

Without his blaster Kaath would only have a vibrodagger left on his person. He wasn't known for his feats of strength, but he could be pretty quick with a blade. Even still, facing off against the hunter didn't seem like the best idea. "Ummm... Maybe you should step back in."

18. Petr

Petr Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    41PH4_
    Character Profile:
    Link
    The enemy had done just as Petr had expected. He had turned his attention completely away from the Jedi and to Kaath. It was obvious though that Petr should have thought this through more as the bounty hunter was in the process of completely wiping out the Pizza Guy. Kaath barely dodged the first attack. It was unlikely he'd have the same luck the second time. Petr sped forward and with a swing of his blade, sliced clean a notch in the shoulder of the Noghri man. He wailed in pain as his left arm fell limp to his side. If he wasn't angry before, he certainly was now. With incredible reflexes, the bounty hunter lept at the zabrak Jedi. He held his vibrosword high in his one hand, showing off his strength. He swung harshly with wicked blows, each one more hasty than the last. This was just where Petr wanted him. The hasty enemy was the foolish one, and Petr knew that. He stepped backwards step by step with each strike from the enemy. Vibroblade met lightsaber with a clash of sound. Petr was running out of space now. He had been backed into the back of the alley. "Hit it Kaath!" He said to his friend at range. This man would go down, Petr was sure of it.

@James Steel

19. Kaath Shorn

Kaath Shorn Character

Galactic Alliance
    Level 1

Rebel
    OCC Account:
    James Steel
    Character Profile:
    Link
    Giving his new ally some space to operate, the pizza guy would stop firing his volleys of shots. Though he wasn't exactly sure how powerful this hunter was, he felt confident that the powers of a jedi would win the day. The display of skill from both combatants was impressive, especially to a man who rarely engaged in melee combat. Fortunately, it seemed to be a battle between strength and skill, as his ally would manage to disable the arm of the nogori. Unfortunately, that seemed to just anger the hunter more, causing him to eventually back Petr into a corner. It was then that the zabrak would shout for Kaath's assistance once more. He would have to be precise. Gripping his weapon tightly, he would raise it one last time. Aiming for the back of the Nogori's head, he would pull the trigger, and a red bolt would meet it's mark. "Gaaaahh"

The hunter's vibroblade would fall to the ground, as the rest of his body would fall to his knees. The beast of a man had been slain, and Kaath would be able to wipe the sweat from his brow. "That was a close one, at least we still have the keys to his ship..."

@41PH_

(OOC: Sorry, I've been busy with school and work)

41PH4_ likes this.