Ask A Drastic Display

Discussion in 'Outer Rim Territories' started by Vesna Drast III, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Vesna Drast III

Vesna Drast III Character

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    GABA
    Character Profile:
    Link

Kaas City, Dromund Kaas

She felt so out of place, having to walk through the dirty streets to find a cousin that she had no contact with until recently. She would never admit that she felt intimidated by the woman, she did win the heart of the former Emperor and she secretly swooned over the idea they would marry and raise a family. Her father seemed to know her true feelings about the show and told her to grow up, that had certainly made her mad, he never understood her, at least her "friends" at the academy understood better than he would ever and she was frustrated that her mother agreed with him. Vesna though was bound to show she could have her cake and eat it too, that she could enjoy what other teenagers her age loved and also become the best Sith in the galaxy.

That wasn't necessarily why she sought out Aadya, from the scoffs of other sith when she told them of her plan, Aadya was the last on her list to ask for help. Her thoughts dwindled on how much she wished she could be older, with her own ship and not have the looming disapproval of her parents hanging over her. Having written down the name of the bar she frequent, Vesna double, tripled, and tripled checked again to make sure she had the right place before pressing her face against the foggy glass of the window, unable to see her through the crowd of bodies inside. Sighing, Vesna went inside, she completely and utterly felt out of place, but the overconfidence of the sassy teen seemed to shine through as she walked inside, looking around to see where and if Aadya was even present.

But to her luck, she saw her and Vesna made the quickest beeline to her cousin, taking a seat next to her and before she could open her mouth and say anything the bar tender spoke, his fat finger pointed to her and then to the door, "Get out, no kids."

Vesna scoffed and gasped in an exaggerated fashion and placed a hand on her chest, "I am not a kid, I am a Drast, and I can be where ever I wish to be, so have you-"

The bar tender was having none of it and snapped his fingers, pointing to Vesna as two bouncers approached.

@Logan

2. Aadya Drast

Aadya Drast Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Empress
    OCC Account:
    Logan
    Character Profile:
    Link

It was not often that Aadya heard from her fellow Drasts, at least not outside the typical family-related nonsense that she tended to avoid like the plague. The last time she let another Drast get close to her for an extended period of time she'd nearly fallen in love and went off and got married... or at least that's how the fantasy was playing out in her head at the time. Unfortunately, or luckily depending on your personal views, Milo had gotten murdered and Aadya had once again been left alone in the galaxy.

Not that it really seemed to hinder her much, though. She processed her feelings and moved past them in time, instead focusing on herself and her own personal ambitions. Since Milo had died Aadya had become a Crusader, become a Witch, become the Emperor's girlfriend. Of course, he too had also died, so maybe it was just that she was cursed and that any man she fell in love with would meet some grisly end.

No matter, today she wasn't meeting a man. She was meeting her much younger cousin Vesna. Aadya wasn't entirely sure what the girl wanted when she reached out, but it seemed harmless enough to meet the girl face to face.

Although, apparently "harmless" wasn't exactly the right word. It didn't take but two seconds for Vesna to walk in, get scolded, get sassy and then get in trouble. Luckily for her though, Aadya was more than a mere acolyte and Dromund Kaas was a Sith city. The moment the bartender snapped his fingers, Aadya stood up and shook her head with a laugh. "Probably not a wise idea to start flexing your muscles here bud," She said, the condescension in her voice palpable. "This girl is with me. And if you don't know who I am, I'd advise you to kriffing figure it out in the next few seconds before I have my Imperial troopers in here and hauling your ass off to some black site where no one will hear you scream."

Turning towards the two bouncers who'd now stopped in their tracks, Aadya ushered them off with a few movements of her hands. The bouncer was still sputtering behind the counter, clearly having a hard time suppressing his emasculated rage at having been told to go eat shit by some twenty something woman and her teenage cohort. "I'm Aadya Drast you daft moron. Now get us both a kriffing drink and quit making your face do that, it looks like you're about to pop an aneurysm."

The sudden realization was extremely visible on the bartender's face. It appeared even macho assholes watched the holonet, once he'd heard the name he knew exactly who Aadya was. Rolling her eyes, Aadya turned back to Vesna and gave her a reassuring smile. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

@GABA

GABA likes this.
  3. Vesna Drast III

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    GABA
    Character Profile:
    Link

Vesna drummed her fingers on the counter, feeling the bouncers approaching, her eyes shifted, and then suddenly brightened as she heard Aadya. The young Drast turned to look at her with a sheepish grin as the woman told them what they all should really do instead of bothering two gals who just wanted to hang for a moment. Though, there was some awe in the power of a name, she had seen her father and mother drop their own names around others and it never ceased to amaze her just how well it worked. The look on the bartender's face was priceless, she began to pull out her comm to film it and post it later on space-a-gram, but with Aadya's dismissal and the bouncers returning to their posts, the bartender left them be and her cousin picked up their conversation.

She guessed she wasn't getting a drink.

"Well..." she thought for a moment a best way to phrase her needs, "You see, I need to find some low lifes..like the murdering kind." her voice lowered and her eyes shifted as though someone were to have enough nerve to drop on their conversation and ask questions. She leaned on the counter, resting her chin on her palm, "I was hoping you know where I can find some, the stabby kind specifically, the deadlier the better, all the better for the rituals I want to do." then she paused, "Unless you know some high class low lifes we can clean out from the circles."

Vesna paused, waiting to see Aadya's reaction and hear her response, if she were honest with herself, she wasn't sure how her cousin would respond to a request like this.

@Logan

4. Aadya Drast

Aadya Drast Character

Sith Empire
    Level 2

Sith Empress
    OCC Account:
    Logan
    Character Profile:
    Link

Aadya remained quiet as Vesna asked what she'd come here to ask, doing her utmost not to make the face she usually made when she was taken by surprise by something that seemed totally ridiculous. With a raised eyebrow she eyed her cousin up and down for a moment, trying to decipher whether she was serious or just making a joke. It seemed she was serious. Oh boy.

"I mean finding someone willing to murder for you isn't really that hard. Plenty of mercenaries out there who will do just about anything for a fistful of credits," Aadya said with a shrug of her shoulders. It was a sad fact of life in the galaxy, no sense trying to sugar coat it. "Of course, you're also a Sith. So you could just go out and do your own dirty work. I'm sure there are plenty of worthless acolytes taking up space in the temples that you could prune."

Motioning to the bartender, Aadya had him slide two drinks over towards her. Handing one to Vesna - a clear liquor of some kind, strong but wouldn't make the likely inexperienced drinker cough and sputter like the normal stuff Aadya drank would - Aadya couldn't help but let a small smirk curl the corners of her mouth. "But before I help you - and I definitely can, no doubt - you're gonna have to tell me what these 'rituals'," Aadya made air quotes when she said it, "are about. What are you looking to do, Vesna?"

Aadya wasn't unaccustomed to the idea that her fellow Sith were into some weird shit. Whether it be murdering people, harvesting their organs, killing families, there was a wide gamut of random stuff Sith were into. What struck her as weird, though, was that Vesna was just a kid, and a Drast kid at that. Most of the other Drasts Aadya had met were hoity-toity, and definitely not into rituals that required.. human sacrifice. Needless to say, Aadya was quite interested in what was going on here.. and more than willing to help out her cousin assuming whatever she was doing wasn't just straight out of the wacko bin.

@GABA

GABA likes this.
  5. Vesna Drast III

Sith Empire
    Level 1

Sith Acolyte
    OCC Account:
    GABA
    Character Profile:
    Link

By the look of her cousin's face, she felt like she said something wrong and the young acolyte began to fidget in her seat as she waited for her reply. However, as Aadya spoke, the teen became aware of what she had explained was not explained very well. Even more, Aadya didn't seem too bothered by finding someone to murder for her, and even suggested she could do it herself; the teen's gaze drifted as she tried to decide if that was something she could do, but her attention refocused as Aadya slid a drink to her. The girl picked it up and took a sip, it was pretty bland, not really a fan, but she pretend she liked it anyways.

Ultimately, Aadya would help her if she agreed to tell her what was the purpose of her rituals in the first place. Unconsciously, Vesna rubbed her neck, memories of botched ritual floated through her mind, "The dark kind...." she took a drink, glancing away, but looked back at her cousin, "I found some stuff my father had worked on, he has been trying to use the Force to make things stronger, more powerful, but I don't think he's been successful, so I tried to do it, but I don't think I have the right tools." Vesna shrugged, uncertain of to explain it any other way, though she trusted her cousin not to go tattling to her parents.

"I don't need to kill anyone...I just need a knife of someone who kills innocents. The dark side likes that stuff, so I think that will help me."

The girl finished explaining and took a mouthful of her drink, trying to empty the contents quickly to pretend she was really enjoying it, and then would politely deny another if her cousin or anyone else offered.

@Logan