TwoSidedHeart's Recent Activity

1. TwoSidedHeart liked Marion Kestrel's post in the thread  Ask  Corellia I Can Do Anything.

"No, Mr. Schmee, they're not dead. Just stunned." Marion sat in the stands of the Shockball Stadium, his astromech droid and first mate...

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:00 AM
  2. TwoSidedHeart Re-watching RuPauls Drag Race until further notice. »

Jan 16, 2019 at 6:07 AM
  3. TwoSidedHeart liked Insalius's post in the thread  Approved  Independent Marion Kestrel.

Marion Kestrel AGE ► 24 SPECIES ► Amaran HEIGHT ► 5'4" WEIGHT ► 120 lb. EYE COLOR ► Melted Gold HAIR COLOR ► Black fur with Red hair...

Jan 16, 2019 at 5:08 AM
  4. TwoSidedHeart replied to the thread  Approved  Independent Teos.

@Deviant I just wanna make profiles that fit with my characters lol. Obnoxious top ten blog list works for my boi. And I have plans for...

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:43 AM
  5. TwoSidedHeart replied to the thread  Approved  Independent Levi Stargazer.

@Malon Thanks! I was trying to emulate like celebrity blogs and stuff. @Deviant I wasnt sure what he'd need outside of that and clothes.

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:41 AM
  6. TwoSidedHeart liked Malon's post in the thread  Approved  Independent Teos.

Approved!

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:38 AM
  7. TwoSidedHeart liked Deviant's post in the thread  Approved  Independent Teos.

Catchy theme song. Also, your profiles may be a little unusual but they do sure make an enjoyable read. Like your celebrity icon...

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:38 AM
  8. TwoSidedHeart liked Malon's post in the thread  Approved  Independent Levi Stargazer.

Well, that was certainly a real unique profile to read! Approved!

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  9. TwoSidedHeart liked Deviant's post in the thread  Approved  Independent Levi Stargazer.

Your whole list of possessions is just his album and the songs on it... I... don't know what to say... Guess he's a celebrity icon but...

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:35 AM