1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.
Tom
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2019 at 8:40 AM

Following 1

Sub-Accounts 1

Birthday:
September 17

Affiliates

RPG-D

Tom

Member, Male

It's still jarring how much the site has changed. I don't want to go boomer on y'all, but I'm just still kinda reeling from all changed. Dec 5, 2019 at 9:19 PM

Tom was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 10, 2019 at 8:40 AM
    1. Tom
      Tom
      It's still jarring how much the site has changed. I don't want to go boomer on y'all, but I'm just still kinda reeling from all changed.
    2. Tom
      Tom
      If you'd like to join a few threads within the core worlds, or just looking for an extra guy, just start a convo.
      1. llamallove likes this.
    3. Tom
      Tom
      I just went through my old convos, reading everything, reading through old threads. I think I'm about to cry. So many memories I forgot.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tom
        Tom
        So much talent has passed through this site over 14 years. I've only experienced a tiny piece of it, yet the people I've met along the way... nothing short of amazing. It's sad to though. There was a guy who joined a few months after me. He continued for a year after I left, 1,900 posts. He left years before I came back, I never got to say goodbye or continue.
        Dec 1, 2019
      3. Tom
        Tom
        Now we're going to hop into a new timeline. Few will take the time to browse through all the old RP's we all did. The literal THOUSANDS of threads we left behind. But that's alright- because we ourselves are going to go and look in the following years, and remember.
        Dec 1, 2019
      4. Tom
        Tom
        and the tears are flowing.

goodnight all.
        Dec 2, 2019
    4. Tom
      Tom
      TFW you spend a week writing a character and than find out the timeline ends in two weeks
      1. Insoulent
        Insoulent
        Save it, next timeline should be sometime ABY, so maybe that could help shape the character. Plus the honeymoon phase for new timelines is amazing.
        Dec 1, 2019
      2. Tom
        Tom
        Honeymoon phase? What do you mean?
        Dec 1, 2019
      3. Wit
        Wit
        No indication that the new TL will be ABY. Could be anything.
        Dec 1, 2019
    5. Tom
      Tom
      I just wrote a family tree for my character's dynasty going back to his great x3 grandfather, and it didn't save. Kill me.
      2. llamallove
        Dec 1, 2019
      3. Tsara Tarr
        Tsara Tarr
        That's rough! You have my sympathies.
        Dec 1, 2019
      4. Tom
        Tom
        Thanks. I can save it later, but it’s no big deal I guess.
        Dec 1, 2019
    6. Tom
      Tom
      My last post as my character earned me 14 credits. Am I being a bit to... verbose?
      1. llamallove and Nihilist Horizon like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Raydo
        Raydo
        If you have to ask...probably.
        Nov 30, 2019
      4. Livgardist
        Livgardist
        I find that as long as you're not saying nothing with your words, you're fine.
        Nov 30, 2019
      5. Tom
        Tom
        These answers are pretty useful, and i'd thank ya!
        Nov 30, 2019
    7. Tom
      Tom
      Contemplation and consumption of knowledge- check things out in the great halls of the academy on Korriban!
      1. Tsara Tarr likes this.
    8. Sreeya
      Sreeya
      Hi, the tournament viewing is only for Mandalorian players as it states in the opening post. Please remove your reply. Thanks.
      1. Tom
        Tom
        F r i c k

I'll do that.
        Nov 25, 2019
    9. Tom
      Tom
      Can't wait to jump right back into this! Got a profile waiting, a thread posted, things are looking up!
      1. Tom
        Tom
        Of course, that thread of mine is getting less attention than what I had hoped, but I don't really mind. The outset IS a bit unwelcoming, but an unwelcoming word on an RP forum is almost always an invitation, right?
        Nov 24, 2019
    10. Tom
      Tom
      Near totally done. Just one question- how does one use code?
    11. Tom
      Tom
      My character sheet is almost ready to be held up to the scrutiny in the eyes of mods and men. But how do I use character sheet codes?
    12. Tom
      Tom
      Where would a returning member go to for some much needed answers to a few pressing questions?
      1. Faster Than Light
        Faster Than Light
        I sent you the welcome PM. If you need help getting caught up with our story there are the last few newsletters in the announcements + the archives. You can also ask in the helpdesk on Discord, by DM box on Discord or message me privately on this site. Which ever works for you ;)
        Nov 20, 2019
      2. Tom
        Tom
        That seems pretty useful! Thanks for being so quick to welcome me back.
        Nov 20, 2019
    13. Tom
      Tom
      Shit, it really HAS been awhile.
    14. Tom
      Tom
      I has not been able to stay on. But holy hell, something is VERY DIFFERENT.
      1. Herrith likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tom
        Tom
        Ah, good to see you. I've come to abdicate the throne. I'm tired, and freshmen year has proven to be hell.
        Jan 12, 2018
      4. Dark child
        Dark child
        I'll see to it that this "Freshman Year" executed at once sire. Can't have the rif-raf bothering you.
        Jan 12, 2018
      5. Tom
        Tom
        ...you're going to make a great dad.
        Jan 12, 2018
    15. Tom
      Tom
      Once agaaain, if you wanna help me work out things on my character, that'd be great.
      1. Dark child likes this.
      2. Stratus
        Stratus
        PM me?
        Sep 18, 2017
    16. Tom
      Tom
      Ladies and gentlemen, I have a rough Idea for my character. I'd love it if some other peoples could convo with me about it. Thankies!
      1. Tom
        Tom
        To be perfectly clear, I'd just like a handful of experienced peeps help me work out some little flaws that I may not know of, and how I can improve his character in general. Many thanks in advance!
        Sep 17, 2017
      2. Lord Kyle
        Lord Kyle
        If you want an overly flashy character that mods and FLs spend a week ridiculing, I'm your guy! If not... I'll still help, just give me a link the CS.
        Sep 17, 2017
      3. Tom
        Tom
        I hasn't written it down yet, lol.
        Sep 18, 2017
    17. Tom
      Tom
      Ladies and gentlemen, due to terrible shit going down IRL, I may or may not need to postpone getting back to writing on here. It'll be soon.
      1. The Living Daylights likes this.
      2. The Living Daylights
        The Living Daylights
        Whatever it is, I hope you get through it. Good luck and hope you can make it back to us!
        Sep 12, 2017
    18. Tom
      Tom
      Well, I just watched "IT"... why do I keep sacrificing night after night of sleep?
      1. Herrith and Lord Kyle like this.
      2. Lord Kyle
        Lord Kyle
        Is it good? I'm planning to see it this week.
        Sep 10, 2017
      3. Tom
        Tom
        Let's see. It was scary, it was funny, it was dramatic, it was romantic... and very, very scary. So I would say that "IT" is the perfect horror movie.
        Sep 10, 2017
    19. Tom
      Tom
      Oh boy, characters are coming to mind, hohoho.
      1. Herrith and Faster Than Light like this.
      2. Dark child
        Dark child
        Hello Santa
        Sep 7, 2017
      3. Tom
        Tom
        What would you like for Christmas, little psycho?
        Sep 7, 2017
    20. Tom
      Tom
      Darn. Where's a good template when ya need one?
      2. Tom
        Tom
        Thanks! I'll go check it out.
        Sep 6, 2017
      3. Dark child
        Dark child
        Sep 7, 2017
      4. Tom
        Tom
        Hrm... I'll check that out to!
        Sep 7, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    September 17

Signature

Guess who's back.

Back again.

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.

Also, this guy.

Julias Tannaras