Soup
Last Activity:
Jan 27, 2018
Birthday:
April 5
Well... um... you see...

Soup

The Emperor of Liquid Foods, Male, from Somewhere in spacetime. I hope.

Internet is finally up again. @Jacob Flores sorry to keep you on hold for so long, character will be up tomorrow for sure. ^-^ Jan 23, 2018

Soup was last seen:
Jan 27, 2018
    1. Soup
      Soup
      Internet is finally up again. @Jacob Flores sorry to keep you on hold for so long, character will be up tomorrow for sure. ^-^
      1. Jacob Flores likes this.
      2. Jacob Flores
        Jacob Flores
        My char just got approved so I’m all ready on this end.
        Feb 24, 2018
    2. Soup
      Soup
      My internet has been essentially dead for the past few days, and now it's just unstable. Hoping to be good by tomorrow...
    3. Soup
      Soup
      Back and ready to not do anything productive. I have literally nothing to do on the site atm... Character creation scheduled for tomorrow.
      1. Herrith likes this.
    4. Soup
      Soup
      Going to be inactive until Wednesday. I've got multiple family birthdays going on, so woo... I guess. I wanted to make my character tonight.
      1. Kibbles likes this.
    5. Soup
      Soup
      Been playing the Galaxy of Heroes app recently, and it's rather enjoyable. It has some pay-to-win aspects. it was made by EA but tolerable
      1. Herrith
        Jan 11, 2018
      2. Soup
        Soup
        I had a gas station pizza not too long ago. I would honestly say it was better than Papa John's and Dominoes...
        Jan 12, 2018
    6. Soup
    7. Soup
      Soup
      I'm thinking about maybe trying to develop a martial art that uses the Force to help hit pressure points. Thoughts?
    8. Soup
      Soup
      I'm kinda out of it right now. I know I'm allowed to RP with an unchecked character in minor RP's, but it doesn't feel right
      1. Intratec
        Intratec
        I know how you feel. It'll happen sooner or later man. Just gotta give'em time.
        Jan 6, 2018
      2. Vosrik
        Vosrik
        Just be a bit more patient. I just checked and there are about 20 profiles that still need to be approved before yours, just give us some time! :P
        Jan 6, 2018
      3. Soup
        Soup
        I know it's a big hassle for mods, just me being weird and not RPing when I can. Good luck!
        Jan 6, 2018
    9. Soup
      Soup
      I feel bad for profile mods. New TLs open the flood gates and out come profiles. And I thought it was tedious to MAKE a character profile...
    10. Soup
      Soup
      Hold up, Clayton is no longer the tech admin? What is this? How long have I been gone!?
      1. vamp likes this.
      2. Loco
        Loco
        Always two, there are. The apprentice becomes the master.
        Jan 2, 2018
      3. Soup
        Soup
        You've overthrown your master and all you can do is spout quotes...? You fiend...
        Jan 2, 2018
    11. Soup
      Soup
      I posted my character profile and it only took 2.5 hours! Woo!
      1. Herrith likes this.
    12. Soup
      Soup
      Time to actually get to work on my character. I hope everyone's New Year's Eve and beginning of 2018 goes smoothly!
    13. Soup
      Soup
      Alright, so I need to know if there's a ship that is small-ish, does not require a co-pilot, and has a hyperdrive. Need one for my character
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Soup
        Soup
        @Drexl, would I add that droid as an NPC and make a profile for it or just have it as something that is sort of a part of my character?
        Dec 31, 2017
      3. Drexl
        Drexl
        I have it as just a part of my character atm. Dont think the admins have gotten to my profile to tell me otherwise yet, lol.
        Dec 31, 2017
      4. Soup
        Soup
        Noice
        Dec 31, 2017
    14. Soup
      Soup
      Why does the Hutt Cartel get cool stuff like tournaments?! Where are the Jedi death battle pits?!
      1. Kibbles, Intratec and Herrith like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Soup
        Soup
        Yeah so I decided to exist again. Yesterday to be precise. Well actually two days ago technically speaking because it's 12:25 AM for me. Thanks! I'm glad to be back, and am currently balancing research for my new character with backstory ideas for my new chaacter. He's gonna be a hippie Squidward Duros Jedi.
        Dec 31, 2017
      4. Kibbles
        Kibbles
        Nice. I've yet to display anything on the second one I have planned for this timeline. Gotta make sure it'll work species wise.
        Dec 31, 2017
      5. Soup
        Soup
        Good luck with that.
        Dec 31, 2017
    15. Soup
      Soup
      The amount of staff that is on is insane... Sreeya must dissaprove. Postponing character creation for those care to know.
      1. Herrith, Malon and Deviant like this.
    16. Soup
      Soup
      To those who care, I live again!
      1. Herrith likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Soup
        Soup
        Thankies!
        Dec 29, 2017
      4. Herrith
        Herrith
        Hello!
        Dec 29, 2017
      5. Soup
        Soup
        Aloha!
        Dec 29, 2017
    17. Soup
      Soup
      I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a break from SWRP for a while. I just don't seem to have the time to get on recently, and now. Sorry!
    18. Soup
      Soup
      To all who need replies from me, or anything of the sort, I'm super sorry for my inactivity. Read comment for more:
      1. Soup
        Soup
        My time has been really limited lately so I haven't been able to get on at all. Tomorrow I will be catching up with a lot of things that I need to catch up on. Again, sorry for the lack of activity.
        Jul 20, 2017
    19. Soup
      Soup
      I wanted to be able to post today, but I am beyond tired at the moment, so I hope to be able to post tomorrow, if my schedule behaves.
    20. Soup
      Soup
      My schedule is starting to get weird, so the days I post in threads will be on and off. I will get on to reply to easier things if possible.
      1. Soup
        Soup
        Like today I won't be able to, I just replied to a few things. Now I'm off...
        Jul 11, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    April 5
    Well... um... you see...
    I'm a human, as far as we know. I consume calories to keep my body functioning like a human... I have everything else (mostly unimportant stuff) that a human has. I should be human... Boy I sure do use elipses a lot... Sooo... still reading...? Probably not. Oh well.

P.S. I will make it a point to get your attention OOC if you have not posted for three or more days without notice.

Signature

[Insert Palpatine laughter here]
    Da Workshop