Mar 13, 2013

Affiliates

RPG-D

Solaris

Solaris was last seen:
Mar 13, 2013
    1. ShadowWalker
      ShadowWalker
      Hey was wondering if I'd be able to purchase a Sunrise mk. VIII powersuit for the when I do John Sarton post Lacrima.
    2. Jax Vos
      Jax Vos
      What confuses you about my character's profile?
    3. Sirocco
      Sirocco
      I feel sorry how you feel so bad about SWRP been good meeting you and hope you have a good one :)
    4. Rain21199
      Rain21199
      Well that's good. As long as I get dibs on some sort of awesome faction type thing.
    5. Rain21199
      Rain21199
      Hey I've heard a lot about you and read some of your posts I would love to rp with you but you aren't going to be posting anymore which is sad
    6. Niklas
      Niklas
      Wow, we've got a gnarly subplot going. good thinking, Sol.
    7. Niklas
      Niklas
      That sounds like it might work out pretty well. Either way, there's not very much he can do aside from obeying.
    8. Niklas
      Niklas
      It was alright actually. Geez, I need to stop swearing.
    9. Niklas
      Niklas
      Nasiri's a manipulator, eh? This rp will probably end up being as ****ed-up as the plot of the Wanted movie. Complete mind****.
    10. Niklas
    11. Niklas
    12. Niklas
      Niklas
      I guess it's your turn then. Thanks for the OOC about the suit. Armored Rahkghoul? Should be pretty fun. I've gotta update McNeill's bio soon, though.
    13. Niklas
      Niklas
      I think you're due for a post on Containment.
    14. D.C.
      D.C.
      Nice, thanks!
    15. D.C.
      D.C.
      Ah okay! And no problem at all, my friend. I am a patient RPer (=
    16. D.C.
      D.C.
      Do you want me to create the thread? If yes, then no problem, but I have to get a few other things done first before I can write up an opening post. (=
    17. Master Maverick
      Master Maverick
      Alright. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Just got swtor and my bf is up for the weekend. At the latest I'll get to it by Tuesday. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow night though.
    18. Nike
      Nike
      My navy friend was telling me the same thing, but I feel that my chances are pretty good. I got an 89 on my practice ASVAB w/o any studying, and I'll be going in with my AA. I need to work on the physical stuff, though, can't even do a proper pullup.

I turn nineteen in about a week, and I want to do intel. Maybe go on to do CIA or FBI.
    19. Nike
      Nike
      So, I'm guessing by your signature that you're in the army? I only ask because I'm planning on enlisting next year, but I'm still not sure which branch I want to join.
    20. Niklas
  • About

Activity Status:
    Away

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    SPSchneppII

Signature

Gone from SWRP.