Mar 30, 1991 (Age: 28)
Home Page:

Ser Gregor

M*A*S*Hed Potatoes, 28, from WLU - Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Ser Gregor was last seen:
Oct 19, 2017
    1. Jake
      Jake
      Looks like I left the last message on your profile before this one too. Are you planning a comeback for the next timeline?
    2. Jake
      Jake
      Yo. Do you mostly lurk the OOC of the site nowadays, or do you still RP? I see you lurking a lot.
    3. Padmé
      Padmé
      Happy birthday!
    4. Jiang Winters
      Jiang Winters
      Skype. Look up jiwinters@live.com

Or Steam. Either Jamall-Mohatu or Jiang Winters, either one should find me.
    5. Brandon Rhea
      Brandon Rhea
      It goes well. You should join in.
    6. Brandon Rhea
      Brandon Rhea
      One more reason to like J.J. Abrams.
    7. Brandon Rhea
      Brandon Rhea
      omg you're online
    8. Johnnysaurus Rex
      Johnnysaurus Rex
      Remember when we first pioneered all this espionage hotness back in the third timeline?
    9. Dmitri
      Dmitri
      In curiosity, were you around during the first and second timelines?
    10. Crosby
      Crosby
      Who is that in your avatar?
    11. Padmé
      Padmé
      Happy 22nd!
      Here's to many more...
    12. Vencu
      Vencu
      Happy Birthday, mate!
    13. Kaeb
      Kaeb
      Fancy joining my Predator RP?
    14. Matt
      Matt
      The basis premiss of my character is that he isn't a native Hapan but a slave who freed himself through good service to the Hapans and is a soldier for them. Now I'm wondering if that is possible regarding how the Hapans are with outsiders.

What do you think?

Sorry top repost this mate but just wanted your opinion on the plausibility of this? I'm thinking a barbarian in Roman times freed working for the roams if you get my dift.
    15. Black Noise
      Black Noise
      As for my PM, if you got it, you can toss it. Crackerjack has made it abundantly clear he has no intention of finishing our duel.
    16. Dmitri
      Dmitri
      In regards to Memento, there's also the fact that Snt. Solaire metagaming a convenient vent nearby when it was not mentioned before. The Bastion Palace is not his choosing of a location nor under his control/authority, so he cannot claim one exists there. Thought I'd let you know.
    17. Matt
      Matt
      The basis premiss of my character is that he isn't a native Hapan but a slave who freed himself through good service to the Hapans and is a soldier for them. Now I'm wondering if that is possible regarding how the Hapans are with outsiders.

What do you think?
    18. Matt
      Matt
      Cool. I've got the basis for a character but I was wondering if I could shoot the basics by you whilst the faction is still being ironed out?
    19. Matt
      Matt
      Any news on the Hapans mate?
    20. Dmitri
      Dmitri
      In curiosity, did you have any Jedi (still alive after the Battle of Coruscant) from the last timeline (Hutt Wars)?
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 30, 1991 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://
    Activity Status:
    Active
    Stuff that normal humans could never comprehend!<br />\m/(-_-)\m/ ROCK ON!

Signature

[​IMG]