Affiliates

RPG-D

Saul Perth

Winning, Male

Saul Perth was last seen:
Viewing thread Public Rules Proposals, Oct 17, 2019 at 9:06 PM
    1. Painus
      Painus
      Totally forgot to say this but our two zealous Jedi clearly need to do things together next timeline. They're so similar in mindset and fighting style that they have no choice but to be BFFs.
      1. Saul Perth
        Saul Perth
        Indubitably.
        Jan 12, 2016
      2. Painus
        Painus
        Quite.
        Jan 12, 2016
    2. TheSilentWind
      TheSilentWind
      Sorry for the long awaited post.

Posted on the mission.
    3. Saul Perth
      Saul Perth
      I've been trying to catch up in school so I can start posting again, but I'm still super busy. So sorry for the delays.
    4. TheSilentWind
    5. Saul Perth
      Saul Perth
      I'm still alive, just out of town for the week without computer access. I'll get all of my threads updated asap when I get back in. Sorry for any delay.
    6. TheSilentWind
      TheSilentWind
      So do you want for to state that we are going downward toward engine room? If not that, what direction do you think is better?
    7. Saul Perth
      Saul Perth
      Okay, been pretty busy, but I'll try to get at least -a- post up tonight, and try to be all caught up by Thursday.
    8. Saul Perth
      Saul Perth
      Posting's likely to be slow for the next couple days, just not feeling well and not really wanting to focus.
    9. TheSilentWind
      TheSilentWind
      Posted. Apologies for the long wait.
    10. Minuteman75
      Minuteman75
      I'm good with either one though you can ask StandbyRanger about it since that mission is his creation.
    11. Minuteman75
      Minuteman75
      Yea I know he was just talking about the OT rebels and guessed he was only joking. Sometimes I take some things too seriously espeically stuff I'm a fan of hahaha. Of course I too believe that not everyone in the Rebel Alliance were saints either. Like Han Solo in the first Death Star he was fine about letting Leia die before he met her and only agreed to recuse her for a reward and kept going back and forth to whether to leave the rebels or not until Return of the Jedi. Thanks for being patient enough to answer my silly rant Perth. I hope it wasn't annoying.
    12. Minuteman75
      Minuteman75
      Sorry to bother you Perth I just need someone to talk to. It just Nor'baal's new thread about the Rebels being evil just ticks me off. It's probbaly a joke but the effort behind it is very irritating. I would probably respond and point out some things in my own opinion but I don't want to get trolled since that likely its trap to feed an ego like his anyway.
    13. TheSilentWind
      TheSilentWind
      I honestly didn't know that. I apologize for rushing you like that. It was inconsiderate.
    14. TheSilentWind
      TheSilentWind
      Your turn on Repulsorliftin' spirits. :)
    15. Loco
      Loco
      You can come at me too brah
    16. StandbyRanger
      StandbyRanger
      Hey man, I'm sorry that I suck at keeping up with threads and make you wait for my replies. ;~;
    17. Saul Perth
      Saul Perth
      Posting's gonna be slow for a few days, sorry for any holdup.
    18. Clayton
      Clayton
      Ahhh I have a full load of threads already lol.
    19. Clayton
      Clayton
      Isn't it a crime against humanity?
    20. Clayton
      Clayton
      Weird. Oh, and my reprisal. i forgot that. You must listen to this song all the way through:
  • About

Activity Status:
    Active

Signature

[​IMG]