I have returned. Jun 11, 2019

1. Pyrenees
      Pyrenees
      I have returned.
      1. Jexz likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Pam0wl
        Pam0wl
        well, oddly enough, your character is actually might similar to mine, so she might not actually be that mean to vardon XD hmm perhaps they could meet unexpectedly - rohana is kind of on her journey to be a jedi (having to back track and catch up) she's currently trying to find a kyber crystal and meets vardon along the way - shenanigans ensue?
        Jun 11, 2019
      4. Pyrenees
        Pyrenees
        Hahah, I'm not sure if I managed to RP him quite as I imagined the character when I wrote it. But I guess we'll see.

Meeting on Rohana's hunt for a kyber crystal sounds good. Feel free to do the OP if you've got a planet in mind. I initially thought of Dantooine, but don't really know if there are any kyber crystals over there.
        Jun 11, 2019
      5. Pam0wl
        Pam0wl
        just thinking it could be an rich people auction of some sort, an unstable kyber crystal goes for sale. rohana is there and maybe vardon as well (due the dangers of an unstable kyber crystal) - the auction could be interrupted by thieves seeking to target the high end bidders - rohana and vardon battle against them ? i can post tomorrow
        Jun 11, 2019
    2. Pyrenees
      Pyrenees
      Hi. I don't think I'll be able to post much during the days to come. I'm sorry about that. Let me know if a reply is badly wanted somewhere.
      1. Raven_41 likes this.
      2. Logan
        Logan
        hope all is alright!
        May 30, 2019
      3. Pyrenees
        Pyrenees
        Thank you! I hope to be back soon.
        Jun 3, 2019
    3. Brick
      Brick
      if possible could you post in that last thread the territorial disputes, so i could end thread? Much thanks!!! I submitted plot completion!
      1. Pyrenees likes this.
      2. Pyrenees
        Pyrenees
        Thanks for the reminder! A reply have been posted. Thanks for the threads!
        Apr 18, 2019
      3. Brick
        Brick
        np!
        Apr 19, 2019
  • About