1. The timeline Fires of Rebellion is ending December 14, 2019, followed by three weeks of an epilogue period for stories to conclude. The new timeline will launch on January 4, 2020.
MockaDash
Birthday:
April 11

Affiliates

RPG-D

MockaDash

2+2=5, Male

Bravely Second: End Layer is already among my favorite JRPGs of all time! Mar 11, 2016

1. Pernicious
    2. RedneckLoves
      RedneckLoves
      You're turn on Powerless IF you still wanna npc for us. Let me know if you don't and we'll take care of it :)
      1. MockaDash
        MockaDash
        Sorry love, been busy IRL, it's late now and I'm tired and to tell you the truth a bit uninspired also. I still want to do it and I'll try to get a post up by lunch tomorrow, so in 12 hours give or take, if that suits you.
        Mar 15, 2016
      2. RedneckLoves
        RedneckLoves
        Sure no problem. Just wanted to touch base. Glad you're still with us! Post when you can :)
        Mar 16, 2016
    3. MockaDash
      MockaDash
      Bravely Second: End Layer is already among my favorite JRPGs of all time!
    4. Vosrik
      Vosrik
      Just read through "What we're Owed" and I like it a lot! Do you know if the group is going to another planet of staying on Jabiim?
      1. MockaDash
        MockaDash
        Not likely. And if so, I don't think it will happen soon.

But tell you what, I'll talk to the other dudes, and get back to you on that; or, if you don't feel like waiting, you can do it yourself. They're cool.
        Mar 4, 2016
      2. Vosrik
        Vosrik
        Haha I don't think Davian would be going out to Jabiim either, but I'd love for him to meet Nova again :P
        Mar 4, 2016
      3. MockaDash
        MockaDash
        Working on that! XD
        Mar 5, 2016
    5. MockaDash
      MockaDash
      Just came back from the vet. My dog ate bubblegum, will be staying there for the night. Which him luck.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RedneckLoves
        RedneckLoves
        Hope he's okay. :(
        Feb 29, 2016
      3. MockaDash
        MockaDash
        Thanks. I don't usually share status updates, but I'm actually worried and wanted to vent. He seems to be okay, no mechanical complications. But there's still the risk of poisoning so they'll keep him for observation.
        The vets are giving him activated charcoal and serum.

He sneaked into my study, climbed the desk, and ate - hopefully - just a couple of gums, that little devil. I'll keep you guys updated.
        Feb 29, 2016
      4. Iain 89
        Iain 89
        Aw, I really hope he's alright. I have a dog (jack rusell). I swear that I worry about his health and wellbeing more than my own. ;)
        Feb 29, 2016
    6. MockaDash
      MockaDash
      "Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus" RIP Umberto Eco.
    7. MockaDash
      1. MasterTyvokka and Lamper like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MockaDash
        Feb 4, 2016
      4. Vi-Stri
        Vi-Stri
        Oh no, I get the joke. I just need confirmation from you that I should blow up a potential lover if they just so happen to not like Star Wars puns.
        Feb 4, 2016
      5. MockaDash
        MockaDash
        At this juncture, I'll neither confirm nor deny it...
        Feb 4, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    April 11

Signature

NOVA RIGIL STARCRY
    :: #87CEEB :: A former Padawan turned smuggler with a conscience, on a journey of self discovery.

Some writing skill is the best piece of tech you can have.
    [​IMG]
    That, and a Swiss Army lightsaber!