Logan's Recent Activity

1. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Old Empire Draven Unduli.

Even standard gear needs linked since not everyone will know what it is. Clarity and whatnot. Approved!

Mar 22, 2019 at 3:07 PM
  2. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Independent Cardinal Paroaria.

Approved!

Mar 22, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  3. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Independent Enoch North.

Approved!

Mar 22, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  4. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Galactic Alliance Mephetch Tsississ.

Works for me. Approved!

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:14 AM
  5. Logan replied to the thread  Theodore Wells.

If you're going to post characters on swrp you probably shouldn't plagiarize one of the character moderators when you do it. I am...

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  6. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Galactic Alliance Mephetch Tsississ.

So just a couple things. In the imperial units for his height you have (6'19'') which I assume is a typo. Should probably clear that up....

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  7. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Old Empire Draven Unduli.

Brick's right, plz link the pugio hold out to a tech article. Outside of that though the profile looks alright.

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  8. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Independent Cardinal Paroaria.

Profile still says 2 droids. I'd like 1 droid better. Another small rub with your profile is that you say "When the split occurred" he...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  9. Logan replied to the thread  Pending  Old Empire Kalira Khan.

Same thing as on the other, does she really need the repeater? Rest of the profile looks alright though.

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:36 AM
  10. Logan replied to the thread  Pending  Old Empire Kris Abascanse.

Please list somewhere his general weight. Also - does he really need a repeater as a force sensitive? I think the pistol might be...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:27 AM
  11. Logan replied to the thread  Approved  Independent Enoch North.

Please note somewhere his general weight and also if he is force sensitive or not.

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  12. Logan liked Sabrina's post in the thread  PvP Babbling bable.

@Mad Dog @Nommie @Logan @KinkyPrawn @Darasuum @Nor'baal @Gian Greydragon just heads up, mad dog post has been reported. So Clock is...

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:05 AM
  13. Logan replied to the thread  PvP Babbling bable.

Can I have an 8 hour extension please? The timer in my head got messed up due to the report stoppage and I am not in a position to post...

Mar 20, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  14. Logan replied to the thread  Fantasty Style Interest Check.

Intrigued.

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  15. Logan replied to the thread  PvP Babbling bable.

Knocked out has an almost universal application in swrp PvP. You'd likely be safe assuming Magnus isn't able to participate for the...

Mar 19, 2019 at 9:09 AM