Following 2

Followers 1

Lirik

Jedi Padawan, from Ontario, Canada

Lirik was last seen:
Feb 26, 2015
    1. Wolf
      Wolf
      I did post, just in case you didn't see it! :)
    2. Wolf
      Wolf
      I apologize again about my slow posting speed. Just when I think life is about to calm down, something happens - this time, something awesome as my husband and I will be buying a house! It has been a crazy couple of weeks though, but I will try to be more dilligent in my posting, especially to our thread. :)
    3. TwoSidedHeart
      TwoSidedHeart
      Well it would be the easiest encounter to plot out ever. They are both from Naboo and your charies about to arrive on Galtea. Kai could be a welcoming party of sorts. I don't doubt that Nakoma will introduce them at some point anyway. XD
    4. TwoSidedHeart
      TwoSidedHeart
      Well, I seen that you were the latest of Nakomas padawans so I HAD to add you. :P One of my characters was the first padawan and still kinda... is. Been a little lazy with plotting. XD So watcha upto this fine day??
    5. TwoSidedHeart
      TwoSidedHeart
      Hey there. ^_^ How are ya??
    6. Wolf
      Wolf
      Thanks for being patient! I hate making you wait but this weekend is super busy as I have 3 choir concerts. I was finished a lot later tonight than I realized, but I'll have time tomorrow (later today actually)! Sorry again, but after this weekend, things will be much better. :)
    7. Wolf
      Wolf
      Hi! :) I have had a few busy days but I'll have a reply up to our thread tomorrow (well later today, technically). ;)
  • About

Activity Status:
    Active