Korvo
Last Activity:
Jan 23, 2019 at 6:04 AM

Korvo

World Builder, Male

Finally caught up with everything! Posts incoming at reasonable hours of the morn / early newn Oct 1, 2018

Korvo was last seen:
Jan 23, 2019 at 6:04 AM
    1. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      We haven't found anyone so if you don't mind doing the NPCing that would be great
    2. Jake
      Jake
      Yo, I'm not actually going to make any new main characters since I think the timeline's going to end in a few months, but your Order of the Matukai is looking pretty sweet. I think I'd be down to make a character for that, if you want to shoot some ideas around with me just give me a holler. Also, post in Ryloth incoming here pretty shortly.
    3. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey just wanted to ask if you can do the NPCing for the Witching hour
    4. Flying Blind
      Flying Blind
      Thx for the clarification, makes sense now :)
    5. Flying Blind
      Flying Blind
      Hey, not to nitpick, but shouldn't the respective titles of Proselyte and Disciple be switched? My reasoning is all your Proselytes as far as I know where born into the Order, which would make the unable to be Proselytes since the term means someone who's switched religions. Just saying becuz it seems off to me :)
    6. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      I'm sorry man but you might want to see what's happening in too close to home
    7. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Thanks also its your turn to post in the thread, but if you could ask TAC for me that would be great if he does mind its alright I have a lot of threads to keep up with so I wouldn't mind
    8. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Sorry it took so long I finally posted on the too close to home thread
    9. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey just wanted to ask if it is alright to come along with your character when he meets the grandmaster of the Jedi order?
    10. Jake
      Jake
      I really enjoy your style. Should be fun seeing how the thread develops.
    11. TAC
      TAC
      Larik (usually) keeps just about as low a profile as possible, unless its for a reason. I assume Xeus is out doing the good work of the Matukai, and it wouldnt be outrageous to assume they might be after a similar lead some time.
    12. Flying Blind
      Flying Blind
      K, that's what I put anyways, lucky guess lol
    13. Jake
      Jake
      What's up? I just wanted to run a quick question by you. What exactly is Aurelia analyzing in the prelude you included in your post? Sorry if I missed something, reading on my phone atm. Also can I steal that page separator thing you used? It's great.
    14. Flying Blind
      Flying Blind
      Hey, which settlement would Raze and Triton be heading to, Brinstar or Nesillyr?
    15. TAC
      TAC
      Surely. I imagine it might be an uneasy encounter, but there is no reason in mind that the Jedi and the Matukai can not be friendly. Xeus might not be an Elder, but since he's your PC I think it would be the most appropriate. Lets set that up?
    16. TAC
      TAC
      I'd love for Larik to run into Xeus sometime.
    17. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Nah it's alright don't worry about it
    18. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      thanks for doing this with me, I had fun
    19. Jake
      Jake
      Shit, your character's pretty incredible! Can't wait to write together.
    20. Jake
      Jake
      Absolutely, please post away! :D
  • About

Activity Status:
    Not RPing

Signature

This is a sig