Hopeless Wanderer
Last Activity:
May 9, 2016

Hopeless Wanderer

Matukai AFL, Male, from North Carolina

Chello! Long time people... Looking into the new stuff around here. Any helpful guidance would be appreciated. Thanks! Apr 20, 2016

Hopeless Wanderer was last seen:
May 9, 2016
    1. Hopeless Wanderer
      Hopeless Wanderer
      Chello! Long time people... Looking into the new stuff around here. Any helpful guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
      1. Richie B. likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        Well Matukai will need some lore since right now think they aren't canon. Also interested in a good guy faction where we are cops that go after criminals? Called sector Rangers? If you need some help man promise to help you out man.
        Apr 20, 2016
      4. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        Currently the Jedi and Sith are kind of fighting each other, Sith leadership mostly left, the republic is slowly getting itself to be more active. An well the Jedi are kicking some ass.
        Apr 20, 2016
      5. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        Hmm. Well it seems I've got some things to consider in regards the my character... I think I'll start small with a picture and species. We'll see from there.
        Apr 21, 2016
    2. Krajin
      Krajin
      How did you want to work this flashback stuff in?
    3. Krajin
      Krajin
      Hey it's your post in let the Light in.
      1. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        Yeah, I'm trying to get some pays up tonight. My work schedule has been crazy the last week. Along with lacking motivation to post.
        Aug 9, 2015
    4. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      So friend I notice that your character will soon be leaving the Matukai I am sorry to hear that if you need help with this new storyline just message me
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Krajin
        Krajin
        Losing Ar'rhan? o,o Are we not going to follow the possible recruitment/Apprenticeship idea that I proposed with Kade learning under him?
        Aug 9, 2015
      3. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        We can still do that if you wish too. Though, it will be a flashback setting for Ar'Rhan. As I'm taking him in a different direction for the time being, I need to bring a different light to hin in hopes of renewing my motivation to post.
        Aug 9, 2015
      4. Krajin
        Krajin
        Alright then! Might make for interesting RP if they encounter one another if/when the Elders put out a notice!
        Aug 9, 2015
    5. Hopeless Wanderer
      Hopeless Wanderer
      The Unification Games... check it out in the Roleplay OOC. All members regardless of Faction or Rank may apply.
      1. Richie B. likes this.
    6. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey you still up for Just before the dawn if your too busy me and the other guy could just do it I know you have been busy with your daughter so whatever you wish to do we will do. If your still up for doing the mission its up an waiting
      1. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        You can do it without me. I'm swamped with threads as it is.
        Aug 5, 2015
      2. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        I thought as much don't worry I am sure everything will turn out alright soon and you can get back to RPing like you did before
        Aug 5, 2015
    7. Hopeless Wanderer
      Hopeless Wanderer
      I just wanted to say I'm sorry to everyone waiting for my posts. My daughters health has taken a turn for the worse and that comes first.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        I just wanted you guys to know, so that you're aware that I'm still here. Just in the shadows for the time being.
        Aug 4, 2015
      3. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        Don't worry man take your time it's alright, your daughter should come first and we will be here whenever your ready so take your time.
        Aug 4, 2015
      4. Krajin
        Krajin
        It's alright, I hope things improve for you.
        Aug 4, 2015
    8. Krajin
      Krajin
      *Sneaks in, steals wan-shen and replaces with a stick*
    9. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey Korvo just gave me the thumbs up for the promotion also just to let you know I am working on getting someone to join the order.
      1. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        Awesome! Keep up the good work bro. I'll have a post up in or threads hopefully tonight, if not then in the AM.
        Jul 30, 2015
      2. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        Alright thanks
        Jul 30, 2015
    10. MandoMania
      MandoMania
      are you attacking me in the when time slows down thread?
      1. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        No my character is
        Jul 30, 2015
      2. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        No, I'm attacking Romeo Sin's character. Keeping an eye on Fez's character. And letting the others handle you.
        Jul 30, 2015
      3. MandoMania
        MandoMania
        okay
        Jul 30, 2015
    11. Krajin
      Krajin
      It's okay dude! Hopefully we can get Ar'rhan and Kade set up as Mentor/Apprentice soon :P
      1. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        Definitely! I'm trying to get my threads caught up. Our training thread is next up on my list.
        Jul 30, 2015
      2. Krajin
        Krajin
        No rush man! All good :D
        Jul 30, 2015
    12. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey hope it is alright I just made my character a adept also the thread for getting his wan shen is up
      1. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        You'll need approval from Korvo for that. He is in charge of promotions.

I'll get a post up in the Wan-Shen thread soon. I'm just now trying to get back and I've got multiple other threads needing replies.
        Jul 30, 2015
    13. Hopeless Wanderer
      Hopeless Wanderer
      I should be back to regular posting tonight. I'm sorry for the wait that my absence has caused to those involved in threads with me. .
    14. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey we should post in the open thread just to keep it going
    15. Hopeless Wanderer
      Hopeless Wanderer
      Sorry guys for the delay in my posting. I'll try to get some posts up tonight, but won't guarantee anything. In and out of the hospital 24/7
      1. Zee
        Zee
        Do not worry about it, brave Matukai. Take care! I hope that you/people close to you will be well soon.
        Jul 26, 2015
      2. Richie B.
        Richie B.
        Hey man don't sweat it in the open bar thread I can handle it and besides RL needs to be your first priority.
        Jul 26, 2015
    16. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Looks like the slave girl just left I think
    17. Hopeless Wanderer
      Hopeless Wanderer
      Someone took Mr. Osbourne's lyrics to heart...
    18. Mallory Pryde
      Mallory Pryde
      lol rebooting my rogue XD
    19. Richie B.
      Richie B.
      Hey got great news, the Jedi is trying to burn us out of the little room. In the open thread
    20. Krajin
      Krajin
      *Runs in, steals boots and runs out*
      1. Hopeless Wanderer
        Hopeless Wanderer
        Ar'Rhan doesn't wear boots... XD
        Jul 24, 2015
  • About

Formerly:
    Carnage (07/18/2015)
    Activity Status:
    Active

Signature

Hit me up on Skype at CarnageSWRP. I'm always down to discuss the RP.

[​IMG]

AR'RHAN GHOL

Matukai Adept