Faded Truth
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Medical Professional

Faded Truth

Mesmerizing Gaze, Male, from Arizona

Hello All, sorry been a very busy week and will be traveling out of town this weekend. So apologize if posts are delayed, I will try my best Aug 15, 2018

Faded Truth was last seen:
Oct 21, 2018 at 12:13 PM
    1. Taz
      Taz
      Just a reminder you up on our Kessel thread.
      1. Darasuum
        Darasuum
        as well as the two Blood Moon threads and one of the older Malos threads with Nerovec and myself
        Sep 28, 2018
      2. Darasuum
        Darasuum
        Oct 8, 2018
    2. XxCRAZYdogXx
      XxCRAZYdogXx
      Wanna thread? I got a small idea on mind.
    3. Aurius
      Aurius
      *pokes* We gotta get our Capture thread done to see what happens to the characters
      1. Darasuum
    4. Faded Truth
      Faded Truth
      Hello All, sorry been a very busy week and will be traveling out of town this weekend. So apologize if posts are delayed, I will try my best
      1. Taz
        Taz
        So Vash wins ? Xp
        Aug 15, 2018
    5. Darasuum
      Darasuum
      so are you like “faded faded” or like *faded* faded or are you just faded.
      1. Herrith likes this.
      2. Xorism
        Xorism
        more like fade to black
        Jul 10, 2018
    6. Yuan
      Yuan
      A very kind offer. In truth I was doing cannonball run as a solo thread so I could set my own posting speed and complete it quickly. Naturally it's an open pvp, so free for invasion, but I wasn't really looking for participants per-sei. I'd be delighted to take part in another thread with you though. I'm always looking for new story ideas and interactions. What character did you want to use?
    7. Flamjetxx
      Flamjetxx
      just poking you, to see if you're still alive ;)
      1. Flamjetxx
        Flamjetxx
        I'm going ahead and just going to assume that you're inactive, and informing you (should you ever return) that I've stopped checking the thread. If you come back and would like to continue the thread where we left off, please PM me.
        Aug 8, 2015
    8. Flamjetxx
    9. Taz
      Taz
      Dude you can't just jump into someones thread without asking. Movement of the minds is a closed training thread. I'll be asking asking an Admin to remove the post.
    10. Darkwasp
      Darkwasp
      Are you returning to writing anytime soon? I have begun writing Despous and it is a near perfect opportunity for you to meet him.
    11. Darkwasp
      Darkwasp
      Despous is reinstated. Muhahahaha!!!

The Jedi should be afraid... Very afraid.:seethe:
  • About

Medical Professional
    Activity Status:
    Active
    Avid gamer for many years, I've dabbled in many play-by-post websites, MMO RPG including WoW and SWTOR, as well as first person shooters including Halo and Call of Duty.

I like to have an outlet to dish out my creativity and I'm a big fan of the Star Wars Genre.

Signature

[​IMG]