Drexl
Last Activity:
Aug 31, 2018
Birthday:
August 30

Drexl

New Member, Male

High Nooned like a boss in OW. Start making my Edge of the Empire Smuggler. Jan 9, 2018

Drexl was last seen:
Aug 31, 2018
    1. Drexl
      Drexl
      High Nooned like a boss in OW. Start making my Edge of the Empire Smuggler.
    2. Drexl
      Drexl
      I want to make a Jedi...but I also want to make a smuggler...Idk which one to work on first >,< Also, if I owe anything, let me know.
      1. Soup
        Soup
        Make a Jedi Sentinal... Join me... Together we can form a new order. 'The Duros Only Jedi Sentinal Order'. Our combined Squidward Duros powers will be unstoppable!
        Jan 8, 2018
    3. Drexl
      Drexl
      Will be relying to all I owe. Hectic weekend since semester starts tomorrow.
    4. Drexl
      Drexl
      For those I owe, I apologize. Been driving around a lot today and just need to rest. Will catch up tomorrow.
      1. MattBloggs likes this.
      2. MattBloggs
        MattBloggs
        You don't owe me anything. I'm in no hurry. Take your time. :)
        Jan 4, 2018
    5. Drexl
      Drexl
      All done with thread replies. Now to sleep...just kidding. Now time to binge Netflix till 6 am. Buahaha.
    6. Drexl
      Drexl
      Bounties have been posted. Yesssss.
      1. HospitalityUnkn0wn
        HospitalityUnkn0wn
        Where at?
        Jan 2, 2018
    7. Faded Truth
      Faded Truth
      Your character Kharnis looks good. He should be a good addition to my initial plot.
      2. Drexl
        Drexl
        Looking forward to using him.
        Jan 1, 2018
      3. MattBloggs
        MattBloggs
        Hey Drexl. Do you still want to pair up with my guy? Something to do while you're waiting for approval, anyway. @Faded Truth , this was the guy I was telling you about.
        Jan 1, 2018
    8. Drexl
      Drexl
      @Esther Nyx I need you to stop makin characters for me to curiously read. Im starting to make multiple characters as well from inspiration.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Drexl
        Drexl
        I'm making a thirst, which is an exile. Asked to be in a plot that I saw, then saw your name was in it. Maybe we can finally be in a plot, le gasp! Haha
        Dec 31, 2017
      3. Pam0wl
        Pam0wl
        Hahaha just try and keep up noob
        Dec 31, 2017
      4. Drexl
        Drexl
        If you calling me nooc, better mean you can impress with your post, lol
        Dec 31, 2017
    9. Drexl
      Drexl
      Bounty Hunter for Hutts, Check. Former Jedi Merc for Independent, Check. Now, just need an Exile.
    10. Drexl
      Drexl
      Wrote my first post. Have to admit, haven't had fun or been excited to RP in a long time. I thank you all for this site!
      1. Bran and RVFVS like this.
    11. Drexl
      Drexl
      When you should be focusing on your Final Paper thats due in a few hrs, but instead clean up your A280 Blaster replica parts >,<
      1. Herrith likes this.
    12. Drexl
      Drexl
      New SL got me playing KotOR2 on my original Xbox again, lol
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vulcan
        Vulcan
        9.99* excuse my excitement leading to a typo
        Dec 11, 2017
      3. Drexl
        Drexl
        Do it. I've played the first one so many times, but only beat 2 when it came out. Writing has made me respect Darth Nihilus a lot more as I got older, lol
        Dec 11, 2017
      4. Vulcan
        Vulcan
        Too bad it's all legends now... while I could care less for Kreia's constant input, I know that was her purpose as a character but jeez
        Dec 11, 2017
    13. Drexl
      Drexl
      Been looking at stuff for new TL. Would Jedi totally be at a disadvantage with protosabers while the exiles have forcesabers? lol.
      1. Aberforth
        Aberforth
        We are not imposing the use of protosabers or forcesabers. Most people will be using traditional lightsabers. You can use the former if you prefer, but they have significant drawbacks especially in PvP imo.
        Dec 10, 2017
    14. Drexl
      Drexl
      I'm ready for this new timeline. This site has got me refreshing the tab too much to see it put up, lol
      1. Alhon likes this.
    15. Drexl
      Drexl
      Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • About

Birthday:
    August 30

Signature

------Ulic Vox | Bounty Hunter | Hutt Cartel------
    ------Kharnis | Apprentice | Exile------​

------Character Workshop------​