1. Chairdor
      Chairdor
      I took on your role as the guy with cool pictures. I still miss ya
    2. Sreeya
      Sreeya
      Adding to this list. Miss you, hun. Please come back. :(
    3. Gaja
      Gaja
      It's be nice if you dropped in every once in a while, just to let us know you miss us greatly. And yes, we do miss you. :)
    4. Chairdor
      Chairdor
      Miss you friend

Edit: I was Pinkie Pie :)
    5. Black Noise
      Black Noise
      Damnit man, I miss you, I miss your writing and I miss the legacy quest you set up. Shoot me a PM if you ever come back.
    6. Padmé
      Padmé
      Miss you Matt...I pray all is well...
    7. Master Maverick
      Master Maverick
      Cleaning up the roster. Due to your absence for over 3 weeks I'm removing your character from the roster. When you return, just shoot me a VM and I'll put him back up.
    8. Gaja
      Gaja
      >:3

Miss you boss! Hope you come back to us soon!
    9. Dóiteán
      Dóiteán
      I hope this doesn't come out rude (or anything), but with your fluctuating times, I think there's too much tech for you to check (with the rps and all). Maybe there should be another techy (unless Jiang is one).
    10. Gaja
      Gaja
      I left a lot of room for you to get creative so by all means do so! :D
    11. Gaja
      Gaja
      In case you missed it. Reapers thread!
    12. Dmitri
      Dmitri
      Hm, so tempting to try to have Geist kidnap and brainwash Ascalon and see how relations go between Ascalon and Vitalis, lol.
    13. Gaja
      Gaja
      I'm telling you, this kid is golden. I just gotta figure out his full comedy potential. :bitchez
    14. Gaja
      Gaja
      Next up on the agenda is playing catch with Nodi [love the name btw], or singing in the cave! :CHappy
    15. Gaja
      Gaja
      If you're ready then this thread demands your attention! >Link<
    16. Wit
      Wit
      Awesome, once Gaja shows up we can start this off!
    17. Wit
      Wit
      Awesome!! This is what I proposed to Cassa:Maybe they are thrown in the same class, Gaja's prankster pulls a truck that lands them all in detention which involves cleaning up a cave on tython or something and the end up falling into an unexplored part with nasty surprises and start bonding while making their way out?
    18. Kiro
      Kiro
      Hey, if you want a Master for Amadora's kid, Aine's up for the task. Amadora's best friend and self-proclaimed guardian.
    19. Wit
      Wit
      Xenooooooo! You with the Jedi who be the brother from the same mother to Gaja's munchkin, we be doing a munchkin get together thread. You be in?
    20. Gaja
      Gaja
      You will if you make a Jedi kid, who is also the child of Adena's Amadora! Also get on skype/msn and add me [skype - petar_gajic90].
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1991 (Age: 27)
    Student, Roofing, Lawn Care, Moving, but hopefully
    Activity Status:
    Active
    Changes at random

Signature

Dicit insipiens in corde suo non est Deus