Branok
Birthday:
Mar 13, 1991 (Age: 27)

Branok

Member, Male, 27, from Louisiana

Hello everyone. Still waiting on a computer right now so I am on my phone. Feb 29, 2016

1. AlecaiWhite
      AlecaiWhite
      Hey man, I think your up to post next.
    2. Alhon
      Alhon
      Hey, just to let you know I am hoping to be allowed to jump in to Jedi Mission: On Strike, as I understand you need a replacement. :)
    3. Branok
      Branok
      Hello everyone. Still waiting on a computer right now so I am on my phone.
    4. Branok
      Branok
      Finally got a new phone. Just need a new computer since mines busted. So I can finally get back to the rp
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Branok
        Branok
        Alright just had a malfunction with my laptop and I can't do anything with it. Haven't been able to get a new one with my bills ya know
        Nov 17, 2015
      3. Chask274
        Chask274
        Nov 17, 2015
      4. Branok
        Branok
        Cool man thanks. Can't wait to get my computer so I can get back into things. So what happened with naboo
        Nov 17, 2015
    5. Pangea
      Pangea
      Hey Branok... how you posted the new thread?
    6. TAC
      TAC
      I tried to add you?
    7. TAC
      TAC
      do i already have you added? If not, can I?
    8. TAC
      TAC
      Hi Branok. Do you have skype?
    9. Headastator
      Headastator
      I've just put up the post on the battle of naboo thread, you can interact with Teran if you feel like it.
    10. Headastator
      Headastator
      I hope you don't mind that my Sith character is joining your imperial in the trench he's in on naboo, thought I may as well make some acquaintances for my Sith in the battle.
    11. Tristar
      Tristar
      I won't call them Drill Sergeants though; officially they're known as Drill Instructors. But yes, they are E7s. Shoulda kept that in mind.
    12. Minuteman75
      Minuteman75
      Glad you like his theme, I am a fan of the Sharpe series and thought it would fit Cristo. Your trooper Varsin is cool character I must say.
    13. Tristar
      Tristar
      Posted, and introducing Drill Instructor Frederick Matthewson (an NPC from Corric's biography.)
    14. Tristar
      Tristar
      We should do that, yeah. You go scout out some missions we could take together, and it's your turn in our post btw.
    15. Tristar
      Tristar
      Yo; up for an RP session with another 4th squad member? :D
    16. Raydo
      Raydo
      Are you still in need of a Jedi to breif your group and offer guidance if needed? I could help out with my Jedi Master if you like. While he isn't a councilor, he is a fairly established Jedi Master. Let me know of this works for you.
    17. Flamjetxx
      Flamjetxx
      If you'd like your Imperial Character to learn how to pilot a Starfighter, please check out THIS thread. It could be fun and beneficial!
    18. Dmitri
      Dmitri
      Correction made.
    19. Ral
      Ral
      I'll let my friends know, I may even get around to making a Stormtrooper if I have the time. Lol
    20. Ral
      Ral
      I gotcha, well that sounds cool. If you want to make it an Independent Faction you'll need a 3rd member I believe, but it shouldn't be too hard to find one. Might be worth doing an interest check to see who would want to join up.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 13, 1991 (Age: 27)
    Activity Status:
    Active
    Sports, hiking, drinking Guinness

Interact

Content: