Arclight's Recent Activity

1. Arclight liked Daniel Solus's post in the thread  Ask  Plot  Mandalore Get Off My Lawn!.

Daniel slipped off his helmet as soon as he broke from Tyrn's embrace. Archie had been nesting in it the other day and it still reeked...

Jan 23, 2019 at 1:13 AM
  2. Arclight liked Sreeya's post in the thread  PvP The Strike Part 1 OOC.

@Nefieslab @christhebarker @Nightfall how do you guys feel about making this an epic cpvp? I feel like we've all been in some stressful...

Jan 22, 2019 at 10:56 PM
  3. Arclight liked Boudicca Drast's post in the thread  Open  Event  Korriban Kaggath (OE Viewing).

Leaning against a pillar in the Great Hall of the Emperor's palace with a glass of Corellian whisky in hand, Boudicca ran her amber eyes...

Jan 22, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  4. Arclight replied to the thread  Advanced  Other Function: Self Destruct.

@Darasuum Destruct*

Jan 22, 2019 at 4:36 PM
  5. Arclight replied to the thread  PvP OOC - Gunning for a Gran.

@Versok @Nefieslab This thread is under report, though looking at this OOC and the post i'm not sure whether you guys actually needed a...

Jan 21, 2019 at 10:51 PM
  6. Arclight liked Varyn Rask's post in the thread  Open  PvP  Plot Gimme Some Truth.

Since saying four words took all the mental concentration of a fruit fly, Varyn was more than prepared to address the woman's attacks....

Jan 21, 2019 at 8:02 PM
  7. Arclight liked Nymeria's post in the thread  Open  Event  Korriban Kaggath (OE Viewing).

[img] Imperial Palace, Korriban With the Dark Lord off to face the new child Empress Coruscant had put up, many a Sith had gathered at...

Jan 21, 2019 at 3:26 PM
  8. Arclight replied to the thread  Location Ambria Nova.

@Spaceboi Could you provide a link to a space station tech write up in the lore article? I do believe there are a few in the tech...

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:06 AM
  9. Arclight posted a new thread.

Approved  Old Empire Sinya Ven

[float_right][img] Sinya Ven Biographical information Homeworld Born Zygerria 6413 BBY Physical description Species Gender Height...

Forum: Character Profiles

Jan 20, 2019 at 2:54 PM
  10. Arclight replied to the thread  Arclights Workshop.

[float_right][img] Sinya Ven Biographical information Homeworld Born Zygerria 6413 BBY Physical description Species Gender Height...

Jan 20, 2019 at 2:30 PM
  11. Arclight liked Phoenix's post in the thread  PvP Gimme Some Truth OOC.

@Nightfall if you want to post again you can to eliminate the headache of trying to get us all in team blocks so that there's not these...

Jan 19, 2019 at 5:15 PM